Hello All!
Is there any organized Mini Racing for young kids in Central Florida???
Thanks,
Hibrass
We have been running at thunderbowl once a month just to do some kind of racing.We are working with some local tracks here in jax. I will keep you posted. We would like to see some more action aswell
Bigworm,
Thanks for all of the info...
I hope to meet you Saturday if all goes well!
Hibrass
Starting in the fall there will be a new Quad Only MX series. They are going to have youth classes too :)
Keep me posted. Thank you
Hiya Bigworm!
Hey it was pleasure to meet you lastnight... If you get a chance please send me some info on those bikes you maybe selling...
Thanks,
Hibrass
Great meeting you and your son hope you had a good time. I will contact you asap when we know something.
Ceeck out WWW.SSQSA.com
There are several classes for the mini quads.
Series starts sept.17 2006. It is MX.
Heads up folks, the eastcoast mini monsters are goin on the market. Anyone lookin to step up their game would be well advised to take a look at these bikes. These lil bad boys are awesome. I have seen em in person and can attest to the level of quality these bikes posess. Extremely fast.
bigworm, are these the new apex mx bikes you're selling?
Check out their web site.
Quote from: backinsaddle on August 04, 2006, 08:58:37 PM
bigworm, are these the new apex mx bikes you're selling?
Hey, Yes they are the Apex Bikes we currently we have only the Race bikes (PRO MX) in stock and they are awsome out of the box. We are excited about these bikes. They were in dirt wheels and gave rave reviews. Thank you.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 06, 2006, 11:28:28 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on August 04, 2006, 08:58:37 PM
bigworm, are these the new apex mx bikes you're selling?
Hey, Yes they are the Apex Bikes we currently we have only the Race bikes (PRO MX) in stock and they are awsome out of the box. We are excited about these bikes. They were in dirt wheels and gave rave reviews. Thank you.
I've been watching for the last year or so since there was discussion of them coming out...finally on the dealers floor. Next time you're out on a ride with one, I may have to make a point of making it just so I can see how they do. thanks.
Next thunder bowl race would be a good time.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 08, 2006, 04:02:04 PM
Next thunder bowl race would be a good time.
thanks, i'll keep my eye on the board for the next race