I was just wondering when the next rodman ride is gonna be. I wanna try the rhino out.
Rodman,Eureka or Delancy Im not shy lets try to get something going.
go right ahead nothing wrong with that. but try and make it in the winter time because it's getting to hot out.
i like to check that out with the rhino to
I wish i could go :'(
I just wanna go to eurika, ocala, croom, IT'S ALL THE SAME TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
we need a rain day or 4 before we do a ride there
Quote from: team_quad_green on June 09, 2006, 06:30:13 PM
we need a rain day or 4 before we do a ride there
You got that right. I'll lead a ride there when the dust settles. My weekends are booked till the middle of July. Maybe by then we'll get some rain. I'd be happy to lead a "race pace" ride on my bike or I'll drive the Rhino and cruise.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 09, 2006, 07:45:00 PM
Quote from: team_quad_green on June 09, 2006, 06:30:13 PM
we need a rain day or 4 before we do a ride there
You got that right. I'll lead a ride there when the dust settles. My weekends are booked till the middle of July. Maybe by then we'll get some rain. I'd be happy to lead a "race pace" ride on my bike or I'll drive the Rhino and cruise.
Are there any pits with jumps/hills up that way you might pass by? If so I would go. Rodman pit is too flat.
I agree, the Rodman pit is BORING. The Eureka pit is more fun and a better starting place in my opinion. ALL the good pits are fenced off, its stinks but thats the way it is. There is only trail riding in the forest anything else (pits, mud, fun, etc.) is off limits. I enjoy riding the forest but I go elsewhere for hillclimbing.
ok, well i will wait for a Eureka ride to be announced then. been there once and it was fun with the small hills on the left side ;)
so when will the eureka ride be then?
chillin thats a big 10-4 on doing a rhino style ride
Check the group ride under Ocala National Forest Association