Good afternoon,
I was just sitting here at my desk doing some database spreadsheets and was wondering if anyone is getting together at Ocala National Forest this weekend? I will riding without kids this weekend and was looking for a run. If something else is going on I can join in, let me know.
Brian
Yeah, I would like to get out there this weekend! Lets see if we can get more people.
il probly be out there, gotta take a break from croom, keep hurtin myself there for some reason :(
Me and some friends will be riding up there also this weekend. Give me a call . Chino(727)204-0883
We park on 573 as soon as the pavement ends.
Dave - 352-267-6919
Excellent, I will be at my normal spot which is on 573 at the start of the dirt road.
Anyone got a meet time? I will be there around 9ish....
Brian 321-299-5799
I will be there between 9:30 an 10:00
I live in South St Pete, so I leave at 6:30, should get there around nine- nine thirty.
I will be there around 8.
Mike
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 06, 2006, 11:02:41 PM
I live in South St Pete, so I leave at 6:30, should get there around nine- nine thirty.
When did you make the move south??? :o LMAO
Hope you guys will be up early Susie!! I'm ready to ride
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 09, 2006, 12:40:12 AM
Hope you guys will be up early Susie!! I'm ready to ride
Well have a good time we aren't going to this one ..will be farther north ..... :drive.gif
See ya'll in the morning!
Mike
Ack Bump
wrong thread! :-\