My father and my wives brother traveled ~12 hours in each direction to get there just so we could ride for four days. We stayed at a local hotel and had a 20-minute commute to the trailhead. Most trails are marked easy, moderate, difficult or extreme and we rode 160 miles in the four days with 60 of those coming in one day. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to plan an ATV trip.
http://www.putfile.com/jayd72
Looks like you guys had a good time. I enjoy riding in TN, but those rock climbs can scare me.
nice pics. looks like a sweet place to ride.
looks like fun but that is alot of rocks to not wear a helmet :K
Awsome pics ;)
i liked the pic "Quad VS. Dozer" :ThumbsUp.gif
nice pics,great scenery do they allow two passangers on one atv??
We did see people riding two on one bike, but I am not certain about Coal Creek allowing it. My thoughts are you could do it with a 4x4 utility machine and avoiding the difficult trails. Even with this some areas would be a challenge.
Not sure if this is the "Officials Rules", but this does not refer to any double riding.
http://www.windrockatv.com/documents/landusewaiver0329.gif
Yea they allow double riding.
I inherited some property in Seymour, Tn.. Haven't even seen it yet. But hopefully in a couple of years the family and I can move up there. Coal Creek is only a short drive away.