Well, we went out to bartow today, i couldnt ride due to the ankle enjury, and for the first time ever i see a pro at the track, but im not riding! >:( but we got some autographs and some sweet pictures and some good footage which i will post later on. There is a couple of ebtrx450r, woody_450r, #26yfz, ltz400rr, and yamaha350r. The pros were chad reed #22, jason thomas #31 and Tim ferry #15. only a couple of chad because his bike broke...but those guys can fly! >:D
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow026.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow024.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow019.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow018.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow017.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow016.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow015.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow014.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow012.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow011.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow010.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow008.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow007.jpg)
then the other guys...
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow005.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow006.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow004.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow003.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow002.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/bartow001.jpg)
lots of video soon
umm.....Hey Retard!! There are no pics of me or Robby!
then i guess there wasnt any :) you're in the videos though ;)
What's wrong with you?? I take you to the track and you don't take any pictures of me? I see how it is!!! LOL
i have one of you, the group picture, want me to post that?
That's ok. I want action pics lol. It's no big deal. The videos are better anyway! Get me the one of reed about killing me! lol And the others
ok when darren gets home ;)
i think the reason why reed left, was because i beat him so badly i made him cry :P
too bad my bike messed up :( but it was a fun day!!!!!
looking good fellas! :ThumbsUp.gif
thanks...wait, that wasnt to me, i wasnt riding :'(
man next time i will go wiht you guys i swear. :P what happen 2 your bike josh :-\
track looks good alot better than it did. and im not lying next time i will go!!! ::)
Yeah wish you coulda been there! How's the Korey Bike coming?
Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 03, 2006, 03:12:02 AM
man next time i will go wiht you guys i swear. :P what happen 2 your bike josh :-\
track looks good alot better than it did. and im not lying next time i will go!!! ::)
nothin bad, my hub just got fd up :-\ the track is really fun! i cant wait till i go back!!!
You like those awesome pictures??? ya that was all me....
you? um i dont think so, most of those were me, get those videos posted so they can see some real shot 8)
yeah you got some sweet pics of the big boys...... Yeah but I think your camera was kinda slow for Reed. Didn't you have to push the button way before he even got to the jump! lol
Now go get the video ready!!! ;)
I definetily took all of the good ones.... Alan sucks at taking photos....
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 03:54:47 AM
I definetily took all of the good ones.... Alan sucks at taking photos....
that was the best day at the track most definatly....
ive had better.... :-\ but if i would have been riding then yes i would agree with u
im with eric post that vid of u gettin pissed cuz reed was riding and u werent
that wasnt why i was mad, i was mad because ive waited 4 years to meet a pro, and reed being my favorite, shows up the day im hurt...THAT is why i was mad ;)
woo got a video done its not perfect but o well its close...
Click here to watch the pro-vid (http://media.putfile.com/pro-vid)
here are a few of us...
bartow vid 1 (http://media.putfile.com/us-1-77)
bartow vid 2 (http://media.putfile.com/us-2-92)
bartow vid 3 (http://media.putfile.com/and-more-riding-at-bartow)
thanks for putting those together robby ;D
i would like to give credit to my self once again for my amazing filming job :ThumbsUp.gif
maybe since ive done all this filming of you guys, then maybe u will film me and post it.... ??? nah thats crazy....oh and i think u all can tell from the begining of the pro vid that i wasnt to happy about not being able to ride with them >:(
yea see here in all of the 6 HOURS WE WERE there uhh there wasn't a single video or picture of me so maybe once you decide to get some vid of me ill go ahead and vid u some k? :D
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 07:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.
Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)
Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)
Hey, what day do they race quads on at Bartow? Do they alternate between 2 wheel and four wheel or is it both on the same day/night?
Wow, you guys ride well.
That track looks pretty smooth, very quad friendly.
I'm gonna have to check it out.
Does anyone know the hours and the price?
http://bartowmotocross.com/default.asp
thats their website
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 07:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.
ONLY BECAUSE I WASNT THERE ;)
Hey Darren your missing quite a Bit of video there! Where's the one of us racing or the one of reed about running me over?
Quote from: Alba450 on June 03, 2006, 09:44:03 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 07:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.
Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)
Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)
i hope that was sarcasism ::)
wow i didnt even see the vids. :o
josh you rode great you deff. got better in the 2 week period. daren ive seen you ride better sounds like you need a new clutch. i cant wait 2 go and sail that tripple. and why arent any of you doing that double. its small. :-\
because i wasnt riding :D its longer in person, darren tried it and barely made it to the top of the landing
Quote from: Hondarider119 on June 03, 2006, 04:11:23 PM
because i wasnt riding :D its longer in person, darren tried it and barely made it to the top of the landing
maybe he should try hitting the throttle! hahahahah ;)
Quote from: Alba450 on June 03, 2006, 09:44:03 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 07:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.
Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)
Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)
Bro you talk so big but you SUCK and won't show up to race me.... 90% of the time i'm riding halfway anyways because we were there for so long and there was no reason to push it the whole time. Please come out to Bartow next time we go though....
Hitting the throttle? Try I was pinning the throttle but ok....
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 04:22:42 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on June 03, 2006, 09:44:03 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on June 03, 2006, 07:02:05 AM
I own you all! I really sucked out there today though.... rode like crap.
Yea Darren you were riding a little SLOW ::)
Nice Pics & Vids guys.................................... 8)
Bro you talk so big but you SUCK and won't show up to race me.... 90% of the time i'm riding halfway anyways because we were there for so long and there was no reason to push it the whole time. Please come out to Bartow next time we go though....
Hitting the throttle? Try I was pinning the throttle but ok....
I never said I was going to bartow ??? I'll be back around JULY 26th 8) Well set up a date and race or something 8)
i dont know darren, his signature says he will have a 513, u better be careful :D or wait are u still getting the ellis stroker? :D
haha he could have a 600 in there and I wouldn't be scared.... the kid is a joke.