This is what I got Sherry for Mothers Day........A snorkle kit and Works shocks for MY KING QUAD ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o Oh and a new kevlar belt.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sweeeeet. That thing has to be a beast now.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 02, 2006, 12:22:07 AM
Sweeeeet. That thing has to be a beast now.
havent had time to ride >:( i will soon though ;D
You are a sweetheart!...lol....I bet she loves the gifts... :P
Quote from: Joedirt on June 02, 2006, 02:49:15 PM
You are a sweetheart!...lol....I bet she loves the gifts... :P
Oh yes she was very impressed!!! :D
man i know shes gonna love them, i wonder if i can talk my girlfriend into doing that for me for christmas...lol
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 02, 2006, 02:52:43 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on June 02, 2006, 02:49:15 PM
You are a sweetheart!...lol....I bet she loves the gifts... :P
Oh yes she was very impressed!!! :D
lol.... Thats almost as bad as giving her a new vacuum for her birthday or a trolling motor for your anniversary. :D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 02, 2006, 06:38:12 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 02, 2006, 02:52:43 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on June 02, 2006, 02:49:15 PM
You are a sweetheart!...lol....I bet she loves the gifts... :P
Oh yes she was very impressed!!! :D
lol.... Thats almost as bad as giving her a new vacuum for her birthday or a trolling motor for your anniversary. :D
or as getting her a custom made helmet with YOUR name on it :D
that thing is gonna be crazy!!!!
let us know how she rides with the new shocks. looks good and she is a lucky woman. :D