ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: fdatv on June 01, 2006, 03:09:49 PM

Title: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: fdatv on June 01, 2006, 03:09:49 PM
Is anyone goin up there this weekin???i might b there if i aint the only one.
Title: Re: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: klutchbuster400 on June 01, 2006, 04:16:32 PM
i wish :-\
Title: Re: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: garym on June 01, 2006, 06:29:36 PM
sorry, going the 10th...
Title: Re: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: UncleRico on June 02, 2006, 06:09:25 PM
I'm leaving Friday the 2nd...staying over, and riding on Saturday.

Where is your camp?
Title: Re: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: garym on June 02, 2006, 08:34:17 PM
let me know how the main grade is when you get back home.  I want to haul my camper out to my campsite but can't unless the sugar sand goes away.
Title: Re: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: fdatv on June 03, 2006, 01:42:28 PM
i got a report from someone that was there last weekin they said the sand was NASTY!!!he said trucks were sruck all over confusion corner all weekin long  :'(
Title: Re: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: team_quad_green on June 03, 2006, 11:11:52 PM
I had sum family out there last weekend and bad sugar sand and dust
Title: Re: RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4
Post by: UncleRico on June 05, 2006, 03:22:37 AM
It's DRY! I mean REAL dry. I don't know where your camp is, but it's rough going on the main grade anywhere past CONFUSION CORNER.

Although, I did see a guy with a small CATERPILLAR track front end loader towing a camper in.  He had no problem.