? ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
???? ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
So thats were all the beautyful people hang out. I see something I like ;)
No doubt, what a tranny!!
Quote from: T2 on June 01, 2006, 03:48:05 PM
So thats were all the beautyful people hang out. I see something I like ;)
What? Where? ohhhh ;D
wheres this place?
how did you get that over there...awesome,bet people were like what the heck is that!!!!
my friend knew the guy with the buggy. he drove it from the docks and had the barrels to help it float more then the tires did already. heard it was a site.
weres that at??? looks really nice.
west palm beach.
I heard he got a $500 ticket for driving on the island. I don't know how true it is but that is what I heard.
Thats sweet. Bet the saltwater did a number on that buggy. Have a feeling he went through a couple bottles of Salt-X.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 07, 2006, 11:35:39 PM
I heard he got a $500 ticket for driving on the island. I don't know how true it is but that is what I heard.
I would fight this ticket. How can they even have driving laws on a small island like that?
He probaly got a ticket for driving too the island, I wonder where he parked that giant trailer? He probaly had to drive it on a road at some point
He launched it from the boat ramp. The beer kegs help it float.
i don't know about the ticket but was told to not drive on the island. he left from the boat ramp and made his way to the island. he had appropriate stickers and permission. my friends girlfriend is friends with the owner of the buggy. thats also one of 3 buggies and thats the one he don't care too much for. but ya the salt water will do some damage.