Here are some pics I took of the ride we had on sat. No moving shots due to I havn't figured out to take pics and ride at the same time. ;D
Starting to unload That would be Dreth and Hunk of the day
[attachment deleted by admin]
Can you guess who this man is?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thats Chillenthemost, my son, and public enemy number one we will just say he wants to remain anonymous.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Just a scenery veiw
[attachment deleted by admin]
WHo is this man in my trailer?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Lined up a ready to ride
[attachment deleted by admin]
My son and I with Dreth in the backround with some new facial Hair it was pretty dusty out there
[attachment deleted by admin]
Taking a water break
[attachment deleted by admin]
My son taking a lunch break with the new stash :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Here are some pics I took at Lakeland this is my sons second time on the track with the 450 he closed the place down was the last one to leave the track that day.
[attachment deleted by admin]
The top of the finish line double
[attachment deleted by admin]
Flat landed in the middle of the double that always feels good
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thats all folks hope you enjoy
Tony,
Great pics. It was fun to meet you and your son as well as Dreth and Steve. Look forward to doing it again soon. Next time I'll ride slower so you can all keep up.
PM me sometime if I can do anything for you or help out.
~ Matt
Any funny business with the rangers? I can't wait to go to Ocala again though, it's been quite a while already. I love riding those powerlines for some reason. Makes me think I'm in the Baja 1000 riding off into the horizon or something.... :P
That lakeland track looks pretty cool.Looks like you all had loads of fun too.
cool pictures, i want to go to ocala and lakeland now ;)
great pics guys! looks like you had fun ;D
nice pics. that tracks pretty fun. i love sailing that double. but it hurts when you come up short, trust me i know ::)
That track does look fun, but more air is needed UNDER your tires ;) Great pictures T2.
And that yellow Honda looks schweet, I saw one just like her :-* last weekend riding with those blue BOYZ you were riding.
[attachment deleted by admin]
yeah, i was up there that weeked, had the blaster and the ds650, broke a tierod on the ds650 and had the blaster fall out of the truck at 85mph because the tie down broke, turned out to be an expensive weekend for all of us
fun but dusty ! thanks for the pics bro ;)
Quote from: T2 on June 01, 2006, 04:58:32 AM
Flat landed in the middle of the double that always feels good
i think u may need too get him some new suspension! ;) ;D