not looking for free advice, just looking for someone in Orange county, or someone willing to answer some questions.
Id@
take all the money out of the bank ( before she does ) put EVERYTHING in your best friends name (hopefully he's not the problem) & wait LOL
Now thats the funniest thing I heard today. Good advice and funny at the same time.
Do what I did (no joke, true story) Sell Everything, Pay off all marital debt, anything with both of your names on it, Take the excess, give her 25% and then go repurchase your toys and a new life.
It's cheaper to keep her.....no really.....they dont just say that Ida!!!
but if thats not an option do what the first guy said!! ;D
naw,,,,good thing is that all of the debt was under her name only except for our car(yes we only had the 1) and she took that,,,,so there's no debt from that mistake.
Id@
The funny thing is we ALL knew what was going on & you didnt say a word! well i hope if you have any kids it all works out well for them if no kids lets have a divorce ride with the staff of tooties ( the booby club ) & have fun LOL
I'm already divorced, I just need some advice from a more educated person than me.
Id@
Hey Ida I have a family member that works at a lawyers office and she always gets our family free advice. If you PM me I can prolly find something out for you!!