whos the pregnant dog now baby oh yeah
QUIT WITH THE STUPID POST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
this is pretty stupid, he can probably beat you in anything, except muddding :o
Im calling you out. 5 laps at seminole in the woods. Pick the time, I will be there.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 04:40:41 PM
Im calling you out. 5 laps at seminole in the woods. Pick the time, I will be there.
can i come and race too :)
let us know when ur gonna go so we can come race (and bet) too. ;D
Quote from: driver400ex on May 31, 2006, 11:10:52 AM
whos the pregnant dog now baby oh yeah
WHAT THE $%^%$##?????
pregnant dog !
what a pregnant dog , it really does change that pregnant dog to pregnant dog whenever you type pregnant dog.
HAHa the pretty funny, pregnant dog!! hahah, anyways what is this kid talking about????
I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 10:27:13 PM
I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
dang you cant go sunday?
Is this kid saying he is a better rider than Toomey? Ill tell you, Mario is good and fasst
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 01, 2006, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 10:27:13 PM
I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
dang you cant go sunday?
Too Bad I bent my Axle,Rim and hub or I would meet you guys out their and show you a thing or too 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L...yeah right
Quote from: RAD 700r on June 01, 2006, 10:38:19 PM
Is this kid saying he is a better rider than Toomey? Ill tell you, Mario is good and fasst
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 01, 2006, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 10:27:13 PM
I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
dang you cant go sunday?
Too Bad I bent my Axle,Rim and hub or I would meet you guys out their and show you a thing or too 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L...yeah right
dont let the intimidating z fool you, im still learnin the track. :)
you guys are :K
ooo so it changes pregnant dog to pregnant dog
i mean b!tch to pregnant dog
So where do you want to go man, movies, dinner, ice cream? Idiot.....
Quote from: Toomey on June 03, 2006, 06:32:34 PM
So where do you want to go man, movies, dinner, ice cream? Idiot.....
he said calling, not asking :D
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 03, 2006, 10:01:08 PM
Quote from: Toomey on June 03, 2006, 06:32:34 PM
So where do you want to go man, movies, dinner, ice cream? Idiot.....
he said calling, not asking :D
But who is this guy anyways?
Dont know, but he didnt show up at seminole.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 03, 2006, 11:45:38 PM
Dont know, but he didnt show up at seminole.
niether did you today.
I never said I would be going sunday.
you said maybe :-\
pregnant dog pregnant dog pregnant dog