illegals beware! dont click link
http://www.resist.com/other/border_patrol.swf
hahaha lol
its more the idea behind it that makes this game fun.
great game stress relief played 20 minute best was 65 out of 88
awesome! i love it! make this topic sticky so it is easy to find.
39! d@mn those little b@stards are fast. no wonder we got so many! ;D
holy crap,,,,now my entire office is shooting.
Id@
51 OF 88....NECESITO PRACTICAR :D
66 of 88 ;)
I saw a story about that game on the news. A bunch of mexicans were proteseting it. But you know what i say? Welcome to america, and all of its freedom to say and do whatever you want within the law! BTW 57of88 >:D
Well I gotta say , that I have been practicing, and I still cannot get over 65 of them little suckers.
Maybe its because I am not using my .270 , I am sure that my count would be up there then.
Quote from: dynodon on June 05, 2006, 11:01:17 AM
Well I gotta say , that I have been practicing, and I still cannot get over 65 of them little suckers.
Maybe its because I am not using my .270 , I am sure that my count would be up there then.
You dont want your .270, you need an AR-15 or something similar with an automatic conversion on it.
Lmao, is carlos mencia the creator of that game?