I hear there is a New Team being put together??? Watch out the BOYZ are coming!!! You will :bow.gif :bow.gif to THE MCCOY's BOYZ :wink.gif :wink.gif
yea i herd that them boy got some bad a$$ toys :o 2:L
PAPA WHAT DAY AND TIME ARE YOU COMING????
We will be there Friday, Hopefully around 1:00 or 2:00, What time does everything get started Alex???
Quote from: PAPA on May 30, 2006, 01:35:25 PM
I hear there is a New Team being put together??? Watch out the BOYZ are coming!!! You will :bow.gif :bow.gif to THE MCCOY's BOYZ :wink.gif :wink.gif
Yeah, I heard they are some LONG, LEAN, and Mean machines they have!!!!
I dont know if we ( TRoy) and I will be able to make it on Friday yet or not, but we will be
there on Saturday ;)
where are these boys from?????????? just wondering, (anybody can talk it , but then somebody is gonna ask you to walk it,can you ??) we hear the noise now bring the toys. No disrespect by no means but we have heard this story before, everybody knows I'm slow but, it's better to sneak in under the radar than say you are coming to do this or that. I doubt if we bring our bike(banshee's) this weekend ok enuff of that who's coming smoke, papa ,cut,dyno anybody ya'll know ain't nothing but love here oh yeah bring something to cook. ;) ;) ;) 8) 8)
Nobody said anything about doing this or that, Just some bad azz bikes.
Hope to see everyone there
i garuntee you after they get done with you, you won't want anymore.....Patience is a virtue.....just listen, because the big dog is coming.....all track records in GA are in jeopardy....
you got that right smoke, we will be coming back out soon enuff on the pro stock just looking right now. who knows might be a POLARIS in the works of that record
I just had to pull on the chain and see who barked.Oh yea smoke they will have to get done with me to do anything, if you plan on winning you will see us.But just remember we are a 350 no alky, override, drag pipes, light axle or anything, just a stock frame bike, and in the famous WORDS of public enemy BRING ON THE NOISE
AIN'T BEEN SCARED AND AIN'T ABOUT TO BE. ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :)
i do a lot of barking and a lot more biting.....what time does everything get rolling on saturday?