I know that I have been waiting for this site to come back up now like a mad man. Just wanted to say thanks from all us here at the ATVFLORIDA FAMILY for your hard work and dedication to this site. [smiley=Clap.gif]
Hey guys, I'm new here. I just found this site tonight and wanted to say hi. ;D
Thanks. Read my other post. Notice it doesn't say atvflorida.com in the URL at the top of your browser. Because we're on the old server! >:( But it works. I'll change that tomorrow once the domain name updates. I feel most my efforts were wasted, but I'm glad to see posts coming in again!
Glad to see the site up and running again, didn't have anything to do while at work the past 2 days with the site down. :D
QuoteHey guys, I'm new here. I just found this site tonight and wanted to say hi. ;D
lol, for a newbie you sure have alot of posts. Must be jacking posts from every thread.lol
THANKS MR BONES....
Thanks Mr.Bones, good job on getting the site back up ;)
Thanks MR. Bones You r0x0rz ;D
Oh thank GOD you got this thing fixed, I've been going freakn nutz... [smiley=Pinch.gif]
Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!!
same as they said^^^^^^^
thanks MrBoNeS... you da man..
btw if you need any help with anything... reid@rlucas.com or PM me.
Thanks MRBones! I wasn't sure what to do with the 'puter after the site crashed. Kinda like a broke quad, it's just junk. ;)
I had no idea how "secretly addicted" I was to this site... until it was gone.. oh man was that a LONG 48 hours. THANK YOU MR BONES!!! :-*
QuoteOh thank GOD you got this thing fixed, I've been going freakn nutz... [smiley=Pinch.gif]
I second that... I started to get bored at work, Bigworm and myself had to become self entertaining. Good Work Bones, now Warp Speed [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
Yeah thanks alot. while the site was down all there wasto do was work.
really tho thanks for all the hard work
THANKS BONES! ME and chuck were in with draws and it wasnt pretty
thanks MR. bones i was loesing it for a while now i am better
JUst saying thanks again. Its 11:00 and I'm still typing, I've got to be up in 6 hrs to be at work. Somebodt please make it stop :o ;D
Man, talk about not knowing what you have till its gone. Mr Bones, what the heck are we supposed to do with these darn computers if the site goes down again. I heard there was somthing called the internet out there, but havent ever seen it. LOL
Good Work!!!
I'm breathin easy again now that the site is up. Glad to see I'm not the only one who needs an addict meeting for ATVFLORIDA.COM !!!
Great Job Mr. Bones.......and my family says thanks also for bringing back the happy Gary and not the grouch. It's funny how this site is the main reason that I want to come home from work.....past two days I've enjoyed sitting in traffic longer than usual....lol
Thanks folks!
I got the file attachment function back online, too. ;D
There just may be an increase in the population in Florida in 9 months HEHE. ;D ;D Thanks bones
Thanks Mr. Bones I think we are all addicted, just glad we didnt have togo through withdrawl for any longer, sounds like alot of us were getting cranky.
QuoteThere just may be an increase in the population in Florida in 9 months HEHE. ;D ;D Thanks bones
LMAO, thats good
QuoteThere just may be an increase in the population in Florida in 9 months HEHE. ;D ;D Thanks bones
QuoteLMAO, thats good
ROFLMBO
better start saving for that quad now!!!
yeah Mr. Bones, if you ever have trouble like that again, let me know, I'll shoot you my phone number and I can most likely set up something here.
a T-3 line really helps a lot ;-)
Id@