Finally got me a 4x4 say good bye to the cadillac! only got acouple pics its dark out. lol tomarrow will be more.
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
Flexing alittle
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
The last two pics were in Walmart with light but the camara didnt like it too well so they look like crap. so more to come tomarrow.
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice jeep u will love it
me and my dad have a 97 with a lift and 33s and this weekend we just put new bumpers,side bars,fender flars and a winch on it and alot more and in the next few weeks we will be puting exhaust,body lift,bigger tires and alot more
here is 2 pics of mine with only the 33s and the lift
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/jeep3-25027.jpg)
(http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e290/civicfrk1/jeep3-25016.jpg)
Congrats on the new Jeep. And the '97 is awesome too. I sold my '97 a month ago, we couldn't stand it, within 24 hours we bought a new '06. Once you've had one, seems like you'll always want one...
Congrats on the new ride definately better than the cadillac. I use to have a 78 CJ5. Loved it! I lost it in a separation. Still miss it! I'm guessing w/ the new wheels it means your going to be able to make more of these rides.
nice jeep.
nice jeep
Quote from: QT314 on May 30, 2006, 08:00:04 PM
Congrats on the new ride definately better than the cadillac. I use to have a 78 CJ5. Loved it! I lost it in a separation. Still miss it! I'm guessing w/ the new wheels it means your going to be able to make more of these rides.
yea. once the bike is ready. Hitch will only cost me 50 plus the harness and reciver so like 75bucks then find a trailer.
I've got the hitch that came off of my '97. You can have it if you want it. PM me if you are interested.
Quote from: KAMSVCS on May 31, 2006, 04:01:41 AM
I've got the hitch that came off of my '97. You can have it if you want it. PM me if you are interested.
pm sent. im picking up 2inch coil spacers within a couple weeks haha
Good looking jeep Andy!!
is it brand new? is that 200 miles on trip or odo? Sweet looking Jeep, your gonna love it. Now all your money will end up on the Jeep instead of your quad.
lol 350+ now lol. dont have much of a quad to sink money into. i got it in enough mud/gunk today that i had to use 4wd lol its so much fun doing donuts in 4wd.
Nice JEEP...Looks really good man ;)
Swampy Sweet 8)