Looks like Dave is having trouble picking out a screen name.
I have seen Hillkiller, fastleftturn and I think one more but I can't remember.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Dave, If your offended I will have this topic removed.
No Joking. >:D
How bout... FlatTrackDave. or Mr.Hoosier
TheHeadOfMyDave ? FollowThatSisson ? SmarterThanChris ? BubOnBanshee ? I think there all good ! Please dont kill me Dave ! 2:L
TufferWare.. or wareuout.
I like butthole racing, or maybe iwishicouldridelikemybrotherbuticant..
Eh, i like the second one.. ;D
WareYouIs. WAREingThin. WareYouWantToBe. ImDaveDamnit ! ;)
SuperDave, SuperWare, TakeitlikeDave, Daveshee, Ticklemyshee,
Waresheeat? lol
personally, instead of checkard flag, it should be black flag... or Ipassunderyellow..
:o
Waresthefinishline, Blackunderwareracing, 1stplaceDave.
Chris, Tim and Matt are on it!
Let us know when you have a enough to chose from. :o ;)
Talk to ya guys on Tuesday.
Good luck Dave. Hope to see a new name then.
;D Matt
what about streeked underware racing..
lovewatchingsissonsa$$crack
In the spirit of the mystery of this forum (sliderguy, SuperStarr, and any other Phantom or multiple name users) I figured I'd join in the musical chairs fun and flip names a few times and for retaliation here goes a few jabs of my own....
Quote from: 1fast250r on May 26, 2006, 03:20:51 PM
TufferWare.. or wareuout.
"Wareuout" definately gets a vote especially since I wore you out Matt at Dade City one time and no I am not offended! :-*
Quote from: Quad32x on May 26, 2006, 03:03:29 PM
TheHeadOfMyDave ? FollowThatSisson ? SmarterThanChris ? BubOnBanshee ? I think there all good ! Please dont kill me Dave ! 2:L
Tim, you get a vote for "WareYouWantToBe". I could never kill a cool guy like you but you should get on the track once so I can school you like Baker or I could call up Ted on his stock Banshee and have him school you again like he did at Dade City that one and only time you showed up with a bike!!! Oh and by the way I found one of your childhood pics with your pet...anybody wanna smell his finger??? ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 26, 2006, 03:43:11 PM
personally, instead of checkard flag, it should be black flag... or Ipassunderyellow..
Chris, now its your turn...your name should be black flag or iwreckmybrotowin!! :Clap.gif
And finally Gary. Ah yes good ol Gary or should we call you CircleK (stolen from Rob) since you cant keep your ride pointed in the right direction!! Narrow up your rear like I told you! :)
So there, now we're even 2:L :L :M b:r
[attachment deleted by admin]
All i have to say is... i was in front, your front hit my rear... your fault! ;)
I have it on tape DA, remember its the one where people scream in the background??? I was the leader, then you turned under me and clipped my front left with your right rear and next I knew I was wrecked! >:D No denying the raw footage ;D ;D ;D
Id have to see it to belive it... we could post it here at let the judging begain! :box.gif
butter yet, bring it to the party..... well all look at it together.. BTW i was leading... ;D
butter yet??? whatever! The other thing you were leading was the 2nd half of the pack...Leader of the back!!!
Pure aberration. Go ahead, look it up! :lecture.gif :banghead.gif
I think Im gonna smack the both of ya. O0
Yes sir... :'(
WareIsEverybody. Thats for when Daves WAY ahead. Oh and just in case you have never seen the Ware brothers here they are. Thats Dave on the left with brother Chris. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yep, I have to admit yall wore me out. :( I def had fun on that little track tho.
So whats the new name? Waretwins24.... :o
Hey Dave,
How about just Banshee420? or 2005_D.C._Champ?
You got to brag about that title every now and then Dave.
FTBanshee24 or BansheeRacer24
24 is you number right?
yeah 24 is right. you know rainbow bright, he is a big Jeff Gordon fan lol
I actually brought a video to the party from 1990 of my 250R with the number plate #24 long before the notoriety of Gordon, but I forgot to show it to yall. The tag on the MH is Robin's and the 8 and 15 tags are T's so KMA!!!! :)
Scott, thanks for the props in a sea of relentless attackers!!! ;D
Relentless attackers........... Pfffttthhh. ::) Heres one , DaveIsTheMan , ThongUnderWare. :o 2:L
Will he change? Will he use one of our suggested names?
WAREtoRUN and the old school..... WareRacing24
How bout TheFasterWare , Sideways24 or Catch24Not22. ;)
excuse me! i think you mean the slower ware!
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 30, 2006, 01:50:58 PM
excuse me! i think you mean the slower ware!
:L I was wondering if you would catch that ! :L