Take a look. Pretty cool.
(http://www.cheetahtrikes.com/images1/trike3.jpg)
http://www.cheetahtrikes.com/cheetah_news.html
Looks fast, A guy I used to ride with rode a Boss Hoss (motorcycle w/ 400c.i. small block) and he said it did 0-60 in 2.6 sec. it was unbelievably fast. He went through alot of rear tires too.
Yet, another quadrod of a different nature. Sold in Florida. Check out this turbo quad made from a Harley Vrod engine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/QUAD-ROD-2004-Harley-Davidson-VROD-ATV_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6726QQihZ015QQitemZ250204001378QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/QUAD-ROD-2004-Harley-Davidson-VROD-ATV_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6726QQihZ015QQitemZ250204001378QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)
(http://i14.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/d0/fc/8578_3.JPG)
wow only 3500 that should have been shipped out to cali and sold there would have brought alot more money
I almost bought that V-rod quad thing. I posted a picture of it about eight months ago in the Bithlo drag section. He was only asking $2000 for it at that time. I drove it around in the dirt and it was not fast. He wouldn't let me take it to the pavement and run it.
That engine has 125hp w/o the turbo. Maybe it wasn't setup right? It SHOULD be fast. It looks like it would handle horribly. Best suited for drag racing.
Yeah I could tell it had serious power. It was not hooking in the dirt at all. Kinda took the fun away
Quote from: NPRVinson on January 07, 2005, 09:33:49 AM
Looks fast, A guy I used to ride with rode a Boss Hoss (motorcycle w/ 400c.i. small block) and he said it did 0-60 in 2.6 sec. it was unbelievably fast. He went through alot of rear tires too.
What was this guys 1st name if you dont mind. I have a friend in your area who built a boss hoss a few years ago. Now he rides a road king.
There is a guy next to my shop who drives up on one every day, it sounds like a top fuel dragster, makes me look every time I hear it.