Famous Jerky Boys phrases. I'll go first. "I went to dentist for tooth decay. Ahhhhhhhhh,Oooooooooo,Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I wake up my pants unbutton.Ahhhhhhh. Yes if you never heard the Jerky Boys you will not get the humor.
"You have inspection license?"
"SPECIAL WHAT?"
"YOU HAVE INSPECTION LICENSE?"
"Oh, Inspection License, yeah, sure I got all that sh*t, tough guy"
"I worked on race cars for 16 years"
"Let me speak to your f@$kin' boss"
You want the kind you ride on or the kind you push? Ride on? Youse a lazy bastard.
This is the super across the street!
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on May 25, 2006, 07:11:08 PM
Famous Jerky Boys phrases. I'll go first. "I went to dentist for tooth decay. Ahhhhhhhhh,Oooooooooo,Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I wake up my pants unbutton.Ahhhhhhh. Yes if you never heard the Jerky Boys you will not get the humor.
Dis man, he must be stopped....my toof is dripping bloood AAAHHHHH he punch me and my pants unbutton.
I am the egyptian magician. I punch my chest and it dissapears into the crowd.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on May 25, 2006, 08:30:43 PM
I am the egyptian magician. I punch my chest and it dissapears into the crowd.
I pull large pieces of furniture from my A@@.
You paint in the union?
Yeah is this sillys pizza?
You wanna sell caars true me or wat?
I need dough like anyone.
Yes yes and sometimes as a bonus I set myself on fire.
I wanna be a singa but I just aint got it no more. "Wont you be my meloncollllyyyy baaaaaaabbyyyyyyyyyy?
Back in WWII i used to be a seaman, now i just squirt it all over my wife's a#@
I know who is deese.
u killed Uncle Freddie? They killed Uncle freddie :'( :'( :'( :'(
It has been at least 12 or so years... I cant believe I remember all this crap.
Hey you know times are tough, these people they gotta buy...this guys , like I don know He wants ta buy... he don wanna buy. so I slammed his head in the F@*&in caar.
dee snake, it bit my eye aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
I need some help here.. my Dog is stuck in the pianno.
i was up there on da roof, with the Mexicans and the hot mops, i was shooting them down left and right, my wife come up there she wants to run her mouth, i shot her a@$ down too.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 08:59:29 PM
It has been at least 12 or so years... I cant believe I remember all this crap.
Hey you know times are tough, these people they gotta buy...this guys , like I don know He wants ta buy... he don wanna buy. so I slammed his head in the F@*&in caar.
Yeah I know what you mean. Me,my brothers and our friends used to talk jerky whenever we got together. It cracks me up. I think it's funny that others are as deranged as we are.LOL. " My eyes are going crazy" I went to the empire state building and I can't see so good.
Ah see were off to a bad start already.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 09:04:32 PM
I need some help here.. my Dog is stuck in the pianno.
You want me to get your'e Rotwiller out of the piano? I dont think so.
wow, i can be here all night, gotta get back to work one more before i go, this is FRANK, Frank who?, FRANK Fu$kin$ RIZZO
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on May 25, 2006, 09:07:08 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 08:59:29 PM
It has been at least 12 or so years... I cant believe I remember all this crap.
Hey you know times are tough, these people they gotta buy...this guys , like I don know He wants ta buy... he don wanna buy. so I slammed his head in the F@*&in caar.
Yeah I know what you mean. Me,my brothers and our friends used to talk jerky whenever we got together. It cracks me up. I think it's funny that others are as deranged as we are.LOL. " My eyes are going crazy" I went to the empire state building and I can't see so good.
LOL, I forgot about that one ;D
I got hemmroids bad. Their tearing the a$$ out of me. Are these doctors reputable?
"I bought 400 square feet of ceramic kitchen tile, and all that S@!t is busted....Sandlewood or whatever the f&%k you guys call it"
yeah and that esbestos sh@t, i eat the fu$#in sh*t, i put mustard on it and eat that sh@t!!
"Hey this is big, Hock, I got hamstrings like Ah-nulds"
"Ah, big kock, you play for the Canarcy Raiders?"
Should I bring all my shoes and my glasses?
it's a little small house.......it's black. and she's away on a trip and i want the thing torn down.
Pablo honey.....please come to Florida.
You washing your a$$? Keeping yourself clean?
you kicked my dog.............
i'm going to kill you! ;D
I'll come down there a rack your fing head in with a ratchet
Is Renaldo there? I want to show him my toolbox.
you have to let me come down there.......i will freak you out.
"You want to sue me?"
"Yes."
"Why do you want to sue me?"
"For punitive damages"
_________
"Get Brett Weir, I SAID!"
Those guns make me very scary. Boobita bobita boobita boobita bobita.
He's got this thing it's a boot with a foot in it. It's an actual foot from a soldier. You know how they make the dried up little shrunken heads??? It's like that.
"Yes, I was calling about the items you had for sale in the paper, where can I see them?"
"They're at my house in the atic."
"And where would that be located?"
"At the top of my house....near the roof"
What kind of TV is it? " It's the kind you watch shows on" "Touch it in the back,he said touch it in the back"
Peter's a$$ is blue.
He said we could frolic on the beach and he'd rub little bags of sand all over my a$$y nipples and then he would tie me to the pier and wait for the tide to come in.
My A$$ looks like a garbage bag full of ricotta cheese woman.
Does it say "GAME SHOW LOVERS?"
Mr Trebek will punch you right in the face and go straight to commercial break.