Interesting....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12959276/
That's nothing new. I think just about anyone who lives locally has known about that for years.
But Rick Lint is going to clean it up...
One of these yahoos are going to come up to some one who has a CCP and find themselves on the wrong end of a 9mm. God bless the new law that allows CCP holders to carry in the forest.
Or a 12 gauge shotgun.
"The WESH 2 I-Team went on night patrol with forest rangers in areas considered so dangerous, even adventurous campers stay away. "
Enough with the histrionics and melodrama....
Sometimes you have to wonder if these reporters know that we can tell when they're trying to HYPE a story. I can't believe they didn't mention that the roving gangs may have weapons of mass destruction and all carry bird flu.
Hell, they're probably only a few months away from obtaining a "new clur" weapon.
The funny thing is, it's an NBC affiliate, not even FOX.
...squatter?
are they called that cause thats the position they get into to crap? :-\
Quote from: gery350 on May 26, 2006, 01:04:22 PM
...squatter?
are they called that cause thats the position they get into to crap? :-\
yeah they are poop squad.. ;D
They should't have said there are only 2 rangers for the 400k acres. I don't think that should be public knowledge.
Quote from: GSPKurt on May 29, 2006, 12:41:39 AM
They should't have said there are only 2 rangers for the 400k acres. I don't think that should be public knowledge.
Your right - I don't think they should have had anything in the news - element of surprise is always on your side.