;)
warned you.
Id@
Ok ill bite... whats tooty?
sounded like nonsense to me,,,,you'll have to ask him after he comes back in a day ;-)
Id@
HAHAHA! get em IDA!
Oh, you mean TOOTY?
Yeah. I heard the same thing. >:D
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)
I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.
"Oh, Lighten up Francis"
Quote from: UncleRico on May 26, 2006, 09:16:17 PM
"Oh, Lighten up Francis"
"don't touch my stuff or I'll kill ya"
Id@
SAUSAGE. ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on May 27, 2006, 04:27:42 PM
SAUSAGE. ;)
no; froggy ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Where watching you 328i and when the opportunity presents itself your ours ! >:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 25, 2006, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)
I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.
I wasint me toot toot
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 31, 2006, 10:52:19 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 25, 2006, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)
I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.
I wasint me toot toot
Im warning you. If you mess with the Doc your going down. He dont play ! :o
Quote from: Quad32x on May 31, 2006, 11:51:38 AM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 31, 2006, 10:52:19 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 25, 2006, 04:08:55 PM
Quote from: YFZ#45 on May 24, 2006, 11:02:22 AM
;)
I'm just wondering, have you ever been severly beaten before? If not, we could probably make arrangements for that. If it were up to me I would ban you for ever, you do nothing but make a bunch of BS posts.
I wasint me toot toot
Im warning you. If you mess with the Doc your going down. He dont play ! :o
I'll drop him on his head harder than his father did when he was born.
not to change ya'lls subject but has anyone else noticed that the guy in id@ man's picture looks like gas gas man!!??
except in pimp form!! !! !!
you know... your right,
Ida and steve do look alot of like!
ummm did i miss something here?
I never noticed that but your right ! :L Brothers maybe ? O0
hahahahahahaha........ i thought so!! !! !! !! !! 8) i dont know but tha is the pimpest hat i have ever seen!!!! ;)
I think Ida will be at the track on the 10th. if steve is there maybe wecan doa side by side.. ;)
if I still had that hat, I'd find a way to glue it to my helmet ;-)
Id@
That sounds like reason enough for FUNNY HAT/HELMET GROUP RIDE...I got dibs on Viking Helmet.
boy have I got ideas.
Id@