Track will be closed for oval track racing Memorial Day weekend due to the Mud Bogging event...yeah I know its late notice but better than none at all I guess. Next race is still scheduled for June 10.
See all you suckas got lucky cause I was commin to whip yas!
They only thing you need to worry about whipping is that case of genital wards you have.
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 23, 2006, 09:09:04 PM
Track will be closed for oval track racing Memorial Day weekend due to the Mud Bogging event...yeah I know its late notice but better than none at all I guess. Next race is still scheduled for June 10.
I might actually have mine fixed by then,,,,LOL
genital ward ???? Thats too funny 2:L
Guys I talk to track owner and the mog bogs include a atv class with cash prize. He said cold beer and mud come have fun. 25.00 to run the mud pit is a soupy type mud.
Anyone have pictures of the mud track? class info? dates/time? payout? I don't have a quad anymore but I do have a mud drag truck..
Call R.J. at 352-867-5278 he is the owner
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on May 24, 2006, 05:25:59 PM
Call R.J. at 352-867-5278 he is the owner
Is there another contact number for R.J.? Been trying to call an get nothing but a busy signal.. So that must be a dial up line, or he really likes to talk on the phone. :lecture.gif
Call his partner Tim at 352-208-6880
partner???
Yea , this guy ! 2:L
[attachment deleted by admin]
Was that pic taken in South Beach or San Fran???? I can't figure it out ???
Whats wrong Dave ? Never seen your backside ? 2:L
Why didn't you post the real pic of you? Hmmm???? Don't make me dig
it out :P
Ok Dave here you go. This is my pic when I worked at Disney a few years ago.
[attachment deleted by admin]
yeah yeah... weve seen that one a million times..
I think I am going to be sick, ;D but at least you didn't post that other pic of you fishing!!!
Dave why are you going o be sick I thought you liked that kind of thing
hes still in the closet..... :o
Dave giving Chris a check up when they where kids. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
that is a great pic. chris needs to start doing a better exam Dave is looking a little wormy lately. But as sliderguy says Chris is far from wormy lol
dont be mean to our chubby buddy he might start throwing his wieght around,after all he has enough of it! :pig.gif :M
just to let you know I can do that I am not scared to tell him who I am by the way I am good friends with him.
Thanks gary!