any hear of a semi-annual in okeechobee off 70 in august?
Nope fill me in
Fri Aug 11 - ATV DAY
Sat 12th - All things 4WD
Sun 13th - All things 4WD
$15 per person per day gates open @7am
Campers welcome, Coolers & food welcome.
NO three wheelers allowed
No one under 18 without an adult
We were there at the 1st one this year (it was late Jan. or early Feb.) and it was a lot of fun.
I would go again.
thanx for the info gator!!!
No prob. Definitly a blast. Huge mud hole and lots of pasture.
This is a kick-but event , if you go you will have a blast....mucky mud...and lot's of fun....close to home for me so I really dig it.
It definitly was a blast, Saturday was warm but we froze our butts off on Sunday.
yeah that cold and windy+ rain thing sucked....we still rode!!
yeah sunday was cold and rain sat night wasnt fun either. now just the heat to contend with
do they have a website??
im going for sure to this event
Quotedo they have a website??
I just looked at the flyer I have and there is no web addy listed. There is a phone number to call for more info though.....863-697-1167
We will probably try to be there again. It's a blast.
Bump
who's going to this one?
I'll be there :)
i'll be there. i thought it was aug. 7th. but the 11th is cool with me. still got some things to order for the quad. c-yas there
I'm looking at the flyer right now...it's definitely the 11th, 12th and 13th of Aug.
I'll be there for sure!
Should be fun. Can't wait.
I'm so there ! ;D
Don't miss it, 1 month to go!
mudstock rocks
bump
Im goin!!! :drive.gif :T
ill hopefully be there with my dad. I dont think i have a chance of making it on friday since i have school but hopefully ill make it there on the weekend.
i will be rolling out friday night is there nite riding
No night riding. I will be there Saturday morning.
Quote from: BigDog on August 03, 2006, 11:47:26 AM
No night riding. I will be there Saturday morning.
Meet you at your store to pick up my free pack of chewing gum Dog! Thanks a million!