Hey guys I am looking for some place in florida that has a good working Dyno not something that will give me fales #. I want to dyno a few bikes I working on. Thanks guys
I know of a guy in Port St. Lucie "Dyno Mike" Jeff had his ZRX done there, and also I saw a sign at a new bike shop in Okeechobee on 70 that has a dyno.
But I'm sure there is someone down that way that has one.....
I got a buddy that works in North Miami I'll see if he knows of anyone. ;)
Can you guys use an automotive dyno? I got a connection in Orlando with a Dynojet, I could easily setup a dyno day or something there, just dont know about using bikes on a car dyno.
miamiblaster, theres a shop in culter ridge that have one. off of marlin, back in the warehouse area. good friend works there. what are you trying to do? fine tuning or max hp on rear wheels.
heys cutler ridge is right around my way very close i just want to get some max hp #'s and mabeay some tuning but nothing fine tuning to the T, thanks buddy it would be real cool if you can talk your buddy and hook me up ;)
I will call him monday