everyone be on the lookout for our blaster ??? it has red custom painted fenders (red) with yellow cowling and gas tank! pro-wedges on rear small 3" tires on front! cpi inframe drag pipe! some of u have seen this atv, just let me know if u see anything!
thanx alot, catmans crew ( kyle and randy)
they also got our outlaw, but we did recover it! demolished but home! :'(
any drag bikes missing?
the only thing missing right now is the blaster our kids drag race!
dang! got the kids bike! thats low!
if you find the guys get a kick in for me!
do you have any leeds :o
hell no! we did get one of the cars they was in! of coarse it was stolen >:( i will get a kick in for everyone, if i find them!
Make sure you do a Tony Soprano on em!
I will keep my eyes open at the local 1/8 mile track down south for you..
That sucks Randy, I fill your pain. Bunch of sorry low life scum bags. Ive been there, Had it happen twice. Stole my little girls lt80 week before Christmas years back. Then stole 3 at once in Brandon a couple years ago. Got 2 of them back. Good luck Bro! Will keep our eyes open..
thanx guys, we appreciate all the help we can get ???it just makes me sick, all the hard work and time put into these bikes :F :banghead.gif even though we did get the outlaw back-------they had the front wheels in the trunk of a toyota corola with the rear wedges dragging the highway(tranny was locked up)!! then it fell out the car and was pulled upsidedown down the highway :gh :cursing.gif :F :gr what a bunch of sonbeaches! guess we will have to start over!
thanx again, kyle and randy
DANG IT!!!!!, Those dirty Bass turds, We will keep our eyes open WIDE down here brotha !!!!! >:(
Well if you ever catch them (hopefully you do!) I'd stick there feet in the trunk and drag them down the highway! Let them know how your outlaw felt!
catman send me a pic I ride around a bunch with my work plus I got got two more guys out there onthe road also, this sucks (i've had mine stole before they got the banshee and the scrambler) thanks to Uncle Ronnie we got em back. Give me a shout or email vtkight@charter.net or 912-384-7830 home 1-800-749-0064 at work before 10
Quote from: PAPA on May 23, 2006, 12:29:59 PM
That sucks Randy, I fill your pain. Bunch of sorry low life scum bags. Ive been there, Had it happen twice. Stole my little girls lt80 week before Christmas years back. Then stole 3 at once in Brandon a couple years ago. Got 2 of them back. Good luck Bro! Will keep our eyes open..
I thought it happened 3 times PAPA ??? :o
Sorry to here your stuff got stolen. You can't have anything nice any more without worrying if someone's gonna take it! Hope you get it back!!!!!!
Catman sorry to here this. Bad news I will be looking hard for you guys if I can help let me know .tony
Quote from: tribal banshee on May 24, 2006, 11:36:11 PM
Quote from: PAPA on May 23, 2006, 12:29:59 PM
That sucks Randy, I fill your pain. Bunch of sorry low life scum bags. Ive been there, Had it happen twice. Stole my little girls lt80 week before Christmas years back. Then stole 3 at once in Brandon a couple years ago. Got 2 of them back. Good luck Bro! Will keep our eyes open..
I thought it happened 3 times PAPA ??? :o
Sorry to here your stuff got stolen. You can't have anything nice any more without worrying if someone's gonna take it! Hope you get it back!!!!!!
this is why i don't let my wife go out alone. LMFAO....