We all want to keep our bikes and quad's safe....Post your best way of doing so....I think every one can learn from other people on something as important as this....I will start buy some of the idea's I have/use for my bikes and quad's....
1.Cheap car alarm
2.Old car batt
3.Old batt charger
Hook it up in your shed, Barn what ever you keep your bike in...use it just like a car alarm....easy and cheap to do....you can even hook up the flashing light on the front of the shed....
For inside of the shed.
My brother in law works for GTE and gave me the wire/tele Pole tie downs they are about 10' tall and you twist them in the ground till just the tops poke out....then thats what you lock your bike to....as for the lock just buy the best one you can find and hope for the best...I have been riding quad's and bike for 17 years now and never had one taken from me...Just some of my Idea's for keep your bikes and quad safe for the new year....
-Paul
heres my ALARM system.
We had a pit growng up and I remember when I was a kid we had a custom van that had a bumper sticker on the back that said "Warning, This van protected by a pit bull with Aids"
not a pit. Neopolean Mastiff 232lb
Mine are chained to the poles of the shed which are buried 4' in the ground with some concrete. But, that's just until I get my new building built that I haven't started on yet.
Quotenot a pit. Neopolean Mastiff 232lb
I have a dog as well....Lab about 100lb
My boy Mike
I like his ears (cool)
Quotenot a pit. Neopolean Mastiff 232lb
I should have re-worded my post, I was just stating that we had a pit, I new that was a mastiff but I figured it for a Bull Mastiff.
i have a alarm on mine....with starter kill(which doesnt matter when they can just pull it off)....but its loud and annoying...gotta protect the gucci
his name is Blue, Neopolean Mastiff are the larger of that breed. his name didnt come from his crazy blue eyes. but from the color of his hair. its hard to tell size, but the doorknob is behind his head. my father has the female and this summer we will breed them. so if any body wants a big puppy let me know. there are great with kids. no charge, just got to proof to me that the puppys will have a good home.
i just try to stay on it all the time ;D