Guys i am having trouble viewing some post. Like the thread in Photo Gallery under "New LOOK *Updated" And some of the threads in forsale and so on. Why is this? Any one else? It is on quite a few threads. Adn its annoying. >:(
im not having any problems... are you using internet explorer?
Quoteim not having any problems... are you using internet explorer?
yeah, you using mozilla?
thats probably not the problem, i really dont know what is... but firefox rocks.. no popups, EVER.
mozilla firefox.
http://mozilla.org/firefox/
http://www.spreadfirefox.com
(http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Banners/468x60/trust.png) (http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=54)
are you sure the page is fully loaded when you're having problems? explain it alittle more.
Quotethats probably not the problem, i really dont know what is... but firefox rocks.. no popups, EVER.
mozilla firefox.
http://mozilla.org/firefox/
http://www.spreadfirefox.com
(http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/Banners/468x60/trust.png) (http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=54)
are you sure the page is fully loaded when you're having problems? explain it alittle more.
Yeah, the page is fully loaded. WHen it comes up it shows a post from a few days ago as the last post when it really isnt.
im having the same probllem on dreths topic too
it wont let me post or see new post's :-/
Quoteim having the same probllem on dreths topic too
it wont let me post or see new post's :-/
Me 2 [smiley=Confused.gif]I can Post but I cant view it.I cant see what Dreth put last Either.
i got the same problem ???
are you all using internet explorer?
i am, this just started happenin, because i could view all post yesturday
I am too.It started for me the day the site went down.Wright before that I posted on Dreth's thread.I could see it,but when the site came back I couldnt.{some where between that time frame}And its only happening on that thread for me.
I take that back Kawa Said something about not being able to see last post on a for sale add.I looked,said Donaruss{think that was it}posted last but We couldnt see what she posted.
i can see his post fine... ???
1fast250r
Supreme Member
naples FL
Dirt!! Its whats for Dinner........ .
Gender:
Posts: 597
Re: whoop day
« Reply #24 on: Dec 30th, 2004, 4:03pm » Report Quote Modify
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Box Blades work ok but most of them are on the back of tractors and you have to back up more than go forward. I used 1 at my house and talk about a stiff neck. ...A Bob Cat with the rubber tracks would be the way to go. The Bob Cats with the tires get stuck real easy in the lose stuff.
My .02
When I look at his thread this post is showing as the last one made.To my viewing anyhow.
OOPS different thread we are speaking of,but same matter.
same here.... ???