lakeland on saturday! it was so friking hot!
there is trendsetter731
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/lakeland016.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/lakeland015.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/lakeland014.jpg)
sunshine sunday! it was so firking hot!
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx2013.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx2009.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx2019.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/sunshinemx2022.jpg)
nice. who takes your pics?
sweet air and pics 8)
nice!!!
did sunshine change there track around?
No the tracks the same I was there sat. Sweet pics though.
Nice Pics!
Sweet pics 8)
Man I wish I was their ::)
Where is Sunshine???? I live in Auburndale and I am having trouble finding quad friendly tracks nearby. Auburndale closed and now Sandmountain is closing. I rode Quicktrack in Lakeland about a month ago and it was a little to hardcore for me (still fairly new to mx). I took my Raptor up to Hardrock last week and had a blast on a couple of the tracks there (Roller Coaster, Outland, and Sand tracks). Give me some advice. I'm also looking for some good trails/scrambles courses....any suggestions????
your better off going 2 bartow. sunshine isnt quad freindly. you might want 2 check out dade city. but they are getting strict about sound. if you are more than 110. they wont let you ride. and a quiet core and 45* turn down is a must.
That looks like fun...catching air. I'm gonna have to try that some day!!