anyone know of where I could find some land out at suburban estates aka holopaw + around how much $$$ thanx
From what I've looked at there anywhere from 3500 and up.I'm trying to get some freinds together and buy one.I think you can put 4 people on a deed and thats how many keys you get.So 2 freinds share a key then that price dosen't feel that bad.Let me know I'm lookin for people with a lot already waiting to sell.The # outside the gate there prices are crazy and only had 2 left for close to 4000.Thanks John You live in st. cloud?
i'm over in cocoa
is it 4000 an acre or 1/4 of acre? we bought some a few weeks agofor 2000 for 1/4 acre. we have some frienda who want some so were lookin for some too. you two need to go in together and get some!!! then i can go all the time with southernboy.
including me I have 4 others were very serious.So pm me whene your ready.I now there checking deeds and keys sometime now.I always go with my freind mike he already owns 2 out there it is a fun time.Best trails in central.John What u ride I have a 06 yfz 450
i'm waiting to sell 2 of my trucks how much would it be apiece btw i have a late 80s 250x hopefully i'll be gettin a rancher or 400ex we might be out there w/ fox17 this weekend weve got a blue bronco 90 white crew cab f250 04 burgandy tundra 01 we will probably be back @ FOX 17's land by the gun range
the tundra is an 02! we only have a little over a quarter of an acre but we got our key ;D ;D!!! that key is all we care bout! it is the best ridin in central florida. its better than ocala too.
agree ;)
when are you goin out there next johnyyfz450