HELL YEAH! I got my new truck yall. 1994 f150 5.0 4x4 4 speed with overdrive 31's. Manual transfer case and hubs. She runs strong and rides so smooth! I cant stop grinning.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0705.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0707.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0708.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0709.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0710.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0711.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0712.jpg)
Me with my new baby
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0713.jpg)
Offered 4k broke at 4200 and he gave me 50 back for gas! :-*
Very nice Curtis! Congratulations kiddo! No longer your dream but a reality. Way to go!
nice, looks real clean
Way to go Curtis.... Congrats.
Nice looking truck!!! God luck with it.
nice truck Curtis :ThumbsUp.gif
congrats, know u have been wanting one for a long time, hope u like it
Ironic we both get ours at the same time. Got the clutch under control yet? Congrats!
:-* I don't know what to say! I am SO PROUD OF YOU :'(
8) WAY TO GO!
Nice ride buddy. Keep the rubber side down.
Interior: Thanks for all the compliments guys. Man i loved seeing 4200 in hard cash. 12 bucks left in the bank LOL
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0716.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0718.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0719.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/IMG_0717.jpg)
lookin good bro
Hey pretty nice, Congrats
she's a beaut curtis!!!!
is that the truck that you should me in the vid?
u goin 2 put her in the air???
Even if I am a Chevy guy, I have to say that is a nice looking Ford. Have fun with it.
Awesome brother, super clean!!!!! Good job!
Very SWEET!!!! Great choice and a hell of a deal!!!! ;D
I have a headunit that flips up with CD player with all the wiring and stuff if you want it, I'll give it to you cheap and you won't need a dash install kit or anything like that.
That looks nice for a 94. You never forget your first vehicle b:r
Kid,,,,everyone is right, you will never forget a first vehicle.
and that one will be HARD to forget as sweet as it looks.
AWESOME truck Curtis.
now you got no excuse to save up some cash and get your quad back together,,,,then you got no excuse to go riding ;-)
Id@
Nice truck kid, and its clean. Good luck with it. ;)
nice truck LMK.
it seems to be in great condition. looks real good.
congrats. ;D
WAY TO GO CURTIS!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif
nice clean truck man, sounds and looks like you got a good deal, good that you saved your own money too...although it sucks to see it go.lol
If you would like to see new pics, please visit my Ford Truck World gallery at..... www.fordtruckworld.com/lakemarykid/
Thanks for all the compliments i am still stoked. I am getting about 15 miles to the gallon while havin fun with it. I cant wait to get my license now. Getting some camo seat covers for the two bucket seats soon and a cb. God the 400 to title, tag, and register it killed me lol.
sweet truck ;D
nice truck don't be an @sshole n screw it up
It's always kewl getting a new ride. Good choice in sacrificing your cash. Sometimes you have to break your bank to get something you really want.
All right Curtis SWEET truck Im happy for you. :Clap.gif :Fp now drive safe.
nice truck. it looks like its in showroom condition (well better its got dual exhaust). take care of it. ;)
Sweet truck, good luck with it.
Looks good. I think it would look better without the push bar.