2002 Ford ranger 4x4 ext cab. 8)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger002.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger001.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger003.jpg)
one wheel peel ;D
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger005.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger006.jpg)
33in mickey thompson baja claws 8)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger007.jpg)
Interior pic
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger008.jpg)
Parked ;)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/lranger009.jpg)
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
very nice
*drools* Now a days all I see is autos in trucks so if the "wife" cant drive a stick the husbands get the autos ::)
nice truck.
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on May 19, 2006, 11:55:03 PM
very nice
Thanks guys. Didnt you say your dad is a firefighter? I bought this from one. It was at station 46 (I think) for like 3 months, the one by the harley shop.
Nice!! Take care of it.
That's Naples if I ever saw it, looks just like BadLuck and the Squares.
Quote from: o4250 on May 20, 2006, 12:19:56 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on May 19, 2006, 11:55:03 PM
very nice
Thanks guys. Didnt you say your dad is a firefighter? I bought this from one. It was at station 46 (I think) for like 3 months, the one by the harley shop.
yea my dad works at station 44, he said he saw it down there at 46 for sale a while back
NIce truck, Congrats dude.
Nice truck Kid. now i might get to see ya driving around and run you off the road. :o j/k
Quote from: 1fast250r on May 20, 2006, 01:42:28 AM
Nice truck Kid. now i might get to see ya driving around and run you off the road. :o j/k
May 30th I get my lisence 8)
Quote from: o4250 on May 20, 2006, 01:44:27 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on May 20, 2006, 01:42:28 AM
Nice truck Kid. now i might get to see ya driving around and run you off the road. :o j/k
May 30th I get my lisence 8)
Watch out! :drive.gif I remember that day. What a rush....almost as good a hiting a 50' jump on you sport quad
NICE! i want a truck like that one. ;D
NICE TRUCK!! ;D
Hey, I know whos truck that it. Thats Stan lurich's (aka matt), He babied that thing pretty well, shouldnt have any problems with it.
That trucks bad ass bro. It's just a little to clean, go get some mud on the fenders and then it will be perfect. ;D
thats a sick truck
those tires dont look rite without any mud ;)
dude, that thing looks sweet.
congrats.
Id@
did i see you drivin down oaks? i was on the moped...
never been a fan of rangers until these models. That truck looks right man, especially with the blacked out wheels.
how do u like those tires on the truck?
Quote from: kfx400rob on May 29, 2006, 02:26:08 AM
did i see you drivin down oaks? i was on the moped...
What day? I was out of town the 26th through the 29th, but probaly before that because my mom drove it.
G-Loomis Fish sticker :ThumbsUp.gif
That truck looks TOUGH with the black rims and silver paint.
Sweet truck :drive.gif
But why Stick? ???