Boy, this place was quiet for a few weeks....Grizz played in sub - zero weather, and hardly posted. I logged on and :( No Pics from "Claude"...I felt like the Grinch had stolen Christmas! >:( After all, he is "The Grizz"
Grizz?????
I think I used to know a guy named Grizz. He went to Canada and loved the trails so much he stayed ;D ;D ;D ;D
Great to have you back!!! I missed all your pics. Not to mention we desperately need an updated Rodman list ;) :D
We spotted the Grizz yesterday on I-95 south in South Carolina. Welcome back From your trip hope you had a safe and fun time.
I don't blame you...after all, it looks like he stole your bike in Canada....I couldn't vote that way, cuz he might post a bad pic of me.......MODERATORS!!!! HELP!!!! ;D
Only grizz i know about is the grizzly bear up north. ::) :-X Never knew bears could type :P
;D
if he woulda stayed a little longer i might have caught up with him in the posts department ;)