ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 07:36:43 PM

Title: New layout
Post by: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 07:36:43 PM
I love the new layout, looks great!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: New layout
Post by: MuddFreak77 on May 17, 2006, 08:14:01 PM
This layout is GREAT!!!!  Really like it. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :T
Title: Re: New layout
Post by: Hondarider22 on May 17, 2006, 08:20:43 PM
ya its pretty cool, but where did the chat room go?  ???
Title: Re: New layout
Post by: rider4life on May 17, 2006, 11:38:40 PM
great job to all who participated.
Title: Re: New layout
Post by: mrbones on May 18, 2006, 04:07:38 PM
Thanks everyone. Glad you guys like it. I was upgrading the forum to the latest version and had to redo the look and feel so I started from scratch. A lot of features I wanted to add didn't work with the older forum version. Oh, and the chat is back!
Title: Re: New layout
Post by: Moose on May 18, 2006, 07:10:48 PM
Looks great, thanks.

Where's the read & unread PMs indication on the header ?
Title: Re: New layout
Post by: 450R_Matt on May 25, 2006, 02:59:21 AM
Quote from: Moose on May 18, 2006, 07:10:48 PM
Looks great, thanks.

Where's the read & unread PMs indication on the header ?

The tool bar if you call it that is a little small. Maybe your new messages should be right behind the hello next to your screen name.
Title: Re: New layout
Post by: GSPKurt on May 29, 2006, 12:57:59 AM
I've been gone a while and love the new look. Great work. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Kurt