i like the new layout mods!!!! sites lookin great, plenty of green everywhere, and i do liek green ;)
this layout looks great!!!!
I liek green too,,,,this layout is NIIIIIIICE Mr. Bones.
Id@
i like it alot.
I like it too. Nice job
It's definatly different.
looks good, keep up the good work mr bones :ThumbsUp.gif
Yea I like it alot!! Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif
For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p
pretty cool
love the new look. ;) great job.
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!! Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif
For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p
lol.... Let me check..... ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!! Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif
For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p
lol.... Let me check..... ;)
You go do that :H
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 04:46:04 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!! Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif
For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p
lol.... Let me check..... ;)
You go do that :H
Guess it's not working. ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:50:34 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 04:46:04 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 17, 2006, 04:35:22 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 03:40:04 PM
Yea I like it alot!! Nice Job Mr. Bones :ThumbsUp.gif
For any chance did you guys update the "BANNED" button ???................................j/p
lol.... Let me check..... ;)
You go do that :H
Guess it's not working. ;)
Thank God :bow.gif
lmao, and yea i love the new layout. It could just be me here with my moms slow speed, but it kinda seems like it takes longer to load? or is that just me
I love the "Show unread posts since last visit" option at the top. Now I can see all the new posts in 1 click :)
It runs pretty fast on 56k here in middle nowhere here.
But, hey mr,bones you did a very good job on it impoving layout
and every thing on here.Now!! i can even view topics in here alot faster here. :)
:Clap.gif :Fp :star.gif
Me gusta mucho !
[attachment deleted by admin]
I likes it 2's
Thanks everyone. Glad you guys like it. I was upgrading the forum to the latest version and had to redo the look and feel so I started from scratch. A lot of features I wanted to add didn't work with the older forum version. Oh, and the chat is back!