Not the site :no...........................Im going on vacation and im leaving tommorow!! Man Im gunna miss my YFZ :'(
nice have fun, where ya goin?
europe again?
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 17, 2006, 03:28:49 PM
nice have fun, where ya goin?
europe again?
Yea im going to Europe ( Macidonia). I kinda wanna go but it sucks not to have a quad their. You can ride all over their without getting stopped by the police. But hey im going for like 8 Weeks I think it shouldn't be that bad :-\
dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 03:43:32 PM
dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.
My dad wants to buy a Grizzly or something close to a UTE. I know theirs YAMAHA & HONDA Dealers in Greece so I can just go their buy a quad and come back. But Custom's are gunna screw us >:(
hey if your worried of your yfz not being able to last a couple of weeks with out running! i will glady take it out to sunshine once a while!!! ;)
Quote from: WOODY_450r on May 17, 2006, 03:55:40 PM
hey if your worried of your yfz not being able to last a couple of weeks with out running! i will glady take it out to sunshine once a while!!! ;)
You should of told me earlier. I let Sinan use my YFZ while im gone :-\
Quote from: Alba450 on May 17, 2006, 04:17:20 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on May 17, 2006, 03:55:40 PM
hey if your worried of your yfz not being able to last a couple of weeks with out running! i will glady take it out to sunshine once a while!!! ;)
You should of told me earlier. I let Sinan use my YFZ while im gone :-\
BIG MISTAKE
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 03:43:32 PM
dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.
yeah just buy a new one....and before you leave give it to one of the locals...that way customs does not get you...
Quote from: Joedirt on May 17, 2006, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 17, 2006, 03:43:32 PM
dude buy a quad while your there cheapskate:) that would be fun.
yeah just buy a new one....and before you leave give it to one of the locals...that way customs does not get you...
Yea I know what you mean. I can let my unlce use it when he's farming. ;D But a price on a Grizzly or a BRP 800 will be $10,000+...
You can not put a price tag on FUN.....splurge a little it is a vacation!
have a fun safe trip. 8) you can always ride the kiddi toys out side the store. atleast you get your seat time. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on May 17, 2006, 07:09:30 PM
have a fun safe trip. 8) you can always ride the kiddi toys out side the store. atleast you get your seat time. ;)
Yea Thanks.................Trust me Im gunna get my seat time but how is a problem. I'll be driving Tractors most of the time so I wont get rusty with my shifting skills! ;)
You could let me borrow your YFZ while your gone.. ;D Have fun over there.