I want to welcome my cousin Richard from Quebec Canada to the site. He had such a good time riding my daughter's ATV he will be buying one too.
WELCOME Richard (H2OS) to the site
[/size]
Grizz
Welcome Richard, you'll be hooked just like the rest of us. ;)
Welcome Richard!! (typed with a french canadian accent) Hope you're not as ugly as Grizz and hold your liquor better
Welcome to the site and the sport. I ride with Claude all the time and I give you one warning, he is expensive to hang around with or in your case be related to!! Have fun and stay warm.
Welcome to the site and the sport Richard
welcome aboard
Welcome Richard,
You're doomed now. Once you get bit by the atv bug, you never get rid of it. No cure known to man. ;D
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Welcome
QuoteWelcome to the site and the sport. I ride with Claude all the time and I give you one warning, he is expensive to hang around with or in your case be related to!! Have fun and stay warm.
Yeah, but he has a lot of cool stuff ;D
Welcome to the site Richard, Enjoy.
now all you have to do Richard is move to florida so you can defrost ;D ride on
Welcome aboard. Lots of cool people here.
Ok,H2OS, you have been officially welcomed to the site. This would be the time to make your first post. ;D I know it's hard to follow Grizz's example of 1 million posts, but don't be just a reader.... 8)
sup
Welcome from the sunshine state [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]