any body have any pros or cons?
not sure but the price tag on an 04 looks tempting and supposidly other than the plastics and light its a 400Z -http://adcache.atvtraderonline.com/5/5/8/76289958.htm
The DVX 400 is a sweet looking piece, BIGWORM jsut picked one up last month, chime in Brother a boast a little
its the same bike as KFX400 & Z400 just different plastics
good cuz i just bought a used 2004 ;D
I have had my dvx for a couple of months already and love it I prevically owened a z400 the only thing that I do not like about the dvx is the rear fender coverage in the wet stuff but other than that its a sweet bike oh and the seat is a bit hard! will you be out for the rodman damn ride?? last ride i think that I was the only one out there with one, I doubt that for the 22nd thoe pluss my roommate just picked one up to!
bump
I also own a 04 DVX that I bought new in like September of last year. It has a grand total of about 15-20 hours on it so I really cant give you much feedback seeing how I never get to ride the darn thing!! I'm workin on that though! Sweet lookin bike and plenty of power. It seems to ride a little high but that can be helped! The best part was that I got it cheaper than you can get any comparable bike.
I also own a 2000 Arctic Cat utility bike and I've never had any trouble out of that one so I never hesitated to buy a second Arctic Cat!!
I love mine I bought it to be diffrent. Bike has plenty of pwr and has reverse which is a plus.But like eveyone has said it a z400 in diffrent plastics, bythe way the fender are removable and articcat sells diffrent colors to customize the bike [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]