ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 53yfz450 on May 14, 2006, 10:49:20 PM

Title: video of me at dade
Post by: 53yfz450 on May 14, 2006, 10:49:20 PM
well i was bored so i just wanted to post this. im sure daren #26yfz will post his later too. tonight im going to be working on a video with effects and all so i didnt want to really make this one special.


oh lower the view size ::)

http://media.putfile.com/dade-5-13-06
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: Alba450 on May 14, 2006, 10:59:24 PM
Kool Vid 8)

Man does that Kory Ellis motor Pull like a MOFO :o
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: 53yfz450 on May 14, 2006, 11:09:45 PM
thanks 8)

well i was going to make my own videio but i just realized i dont have enough footage. oh well ::)
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: ebtrx450r on May 14, 2006, 11:18:51 PM
Nice! I heard Alan Talking in the background about when I almost bit it on that double lol
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: 53yfz450 on May 14, 2006, 11:24:32 PM
yeah i thought that was funny :P youll get it sooner or later ;)
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: ebtrx450r on May 14, 2006, 11:28:22 PM
Yeah I thought I did farely well for it only being my third time. Or atleast ALOT better than the first two times!!! LOL . Atleast I'm finally getting my turns down better. I'm no Jake but atleast I'm trying! 2:L
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: 53yfz450 on May 14, 2006, 11:29:28 PM
ha ha . yeah atleast you look better than daren. ::) i mean. ooops :P
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: ebtrx450r on May 14, 2006, 11:32:54 PM
Ha Ha... Maybe in due time. Which would be a lot of time. :L I need a lot of practice!!!
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: The Quad FaJa on May 14, 2006, 11:37:16 PM
Man you were killing it out there.....looks good!!! real good!
Title: Re: video of me at dade
Post by: 53yfz450 on May 14, 2006, 11:39:41 PM
thanks. 8) the funny thing is i wasnt even riding my fastest. :P