Went on a trek w/ a cool moderator today. Took me around and showed my family & friend some cool spots.
About halfway thru the day, I hear ting tang tong coming from the motor. I figured the worst right away, blown up. I finally catch up to my tour guide and check my oil dipstick. DRY<DRY<DRY. Drier than a good martini.
I either blew a ring or bent a rod, but if it hadn't been for Ida Man I would have been stuck. He graciously ran back to the trucks and got HIS oil for me because my oil was sitting in Rockledge w/the rest of my camping gear that normally goes to the woods w/me.
Thank's to Ida Man From JWscroll & Familia. :H
P.S. Remember to check your oil before you get 100 miles from your house. :ouch.gif
Ida.......UDA MAN!
Ida sure does fit his screen name well, he is always da man.
he is definly a good guy, always willin to help someone in need.
always fun riding with him
awwwww, you didn't let me get the picture posted yet ;-)
no big deal and I'm always willing to do a fast ride back to pick up something from base camp,,,,,,now for the other part of the story, the oil.
You can thank my dad for never throwing anything out, I bought that oil for my LT230 Quadsport that was sold back in '95 :N
Had fun riding with ya'll
Id@