Last event I noticed campers that stayed just outside of the fence. Is that ok for any camper or was that owners and friends? I just wanted to stay out there so it was a little quieter for the 4 day event, and a little less dusty. just thought I would ask before the event.
Thanks For Your Time,
IXIswamperIXI
That was for our Security and Sponsors, but we will most likely have to open it for everyone due to the crowd we are expecting. When you come thru the gate as if its open to everyone. Glad to see that you are coming! Its gonna be a blast........... We will have a water truck to keep the dust down also!
thank you for the info and returning my e mail also
IXIswamperIXI
8) Your Welcome, anytime!
How do you think Monday would be. Was planning on taking the family, do you think it will be too packed with people still?
Ernie
Whenever I've been to C&R on a long weekend....Monday is the best day for family.
Everyone seems to be winding down and packing up.
It's a great day to ride with the least amount of traffic.
I also know that the folks running C&R are already at the mudhole (Friday) so they can't reply to your questions.
I saw numerous buggies and campers being towed Thursday North on 29.