Did a little searching but no answers..
I have titles for all my bikes but no decals. One was bought last year. Do I have to go to the tag office for them or will they be mailed?
Anyone know?
TIA
if you got them from a dealer they should give them to you or mail them.
if you got them from a individual you probably have to go stand in the LONG line at the office and argue for a couple of hours and try to get them.
I've been wondering about the new stickers also. Just got another quad for my son, so I'll find out soon when I title it. I haven't rode anywhere I would need one, so I haven't worried about it. I'll re-post after I get that done.
If you did not receive a sticker with your title then you need to go down to the tax agency or court house to get one. I think there like 5 bucks. Just bring your title with you and let them know you didnt get a sticker. This is all new to the State so they often times forget to send or give you a sticker.
I never recieved a sticker when I got my atv.. but I financed it to.... but the pay off check is in the mail so maybe I'll get it after the pay off is done ??
I have a 86 250r and when I got the title done....they gave me the sticker
we bought 2 bikes from dealers and we got them.
whats this?? we got our quads in 2005.......now we need stickers too???
Yes, if you're going to ride on any public land, you need the stickers. But, all you need is the application for title and about $5 for any tag agency to issue the stickers to you. They're exactly like those registration stickers on boats, only green.
i thinkthey implementeed the stickers after the title issuance. my 2 warriors were titled and no sticker given, but when i titled the z400 a few months later i got a sticker for it
public land as in the forests???
State/National Forests, WMAs and anywhere else the long arm of the law reaches. You're only safe on private property(L-Cross, MX tracks, etc.). It's only an issue, if you do not have a title and or application for title(i.e. stolen, "bought from a friend or neighbor" and there's even a solution for that, since other states don't require titles, wink-wink).
Thanks all. I'm of the the tag office.....
Well.............seems the pinellas county tag office has no knowledge of this.............................NOW WHAT?????????????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So will have to contact the forestry office to find out exactly what and where to get them......................