Colton has started walking a few steps at a time on his own. Praise God!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
aww next thing you know hell be talking!congrats
i believe you have the perfect spot to store this pic ;) your in trouble now...............once they start walking your on the jenny craig work out ;D :D
Quote from: dreth on May 13, 2006, 01:39:59 AM
i believe you have the perfect spot to store this pic ;) your in trouble now...............once they start walking your on the jenny craig work out ;D :D
Yes We do !!!!! Thank you all!!!
Looking good there.
I know you two are some proud parents now.
Awe that's adorable. I'm so happy for y'all that he's doing well.
not a very happy kid It looks like. Get him a quad ;)
;D One small step for Colton. A giant leap for Mom and Dad. Get ready, the real fun has just begun.
I'm sorry but I do believe that if anyone is moving as fast as Colton is in that pic on this site that he needs to be wearing a helmet ;-)
Id@
Once he figures out it is cool to be mobile.....you'll be chasing him around a lot.
sweet m0ther of g0d.....next colton will be running!!!!! better get your belt on its going to be a bumpy ride!