I can't get on floridaatv.com since today,
but yestday i can still get on web site.
But web site is not showing up,maybe due bad weather this morning
we tooked some good lighting strikes here
this morning around 3:30am this morning when
line of storms came into mcalpin and went to lake city.
But it was some pretty bad azz lighting and i live in a
32x80 doublewide trailer i know how scary that is with
lighting flashes on both sides windows i had duct down
near my waterbed for hour and wait if i hear hail
hitting ground then i have to wake up my parents and
get hell out here that means a tornado is near by.
You know what i mean by that,
I aint taking any chances for staying in mobile home
when weather gets worse i always go lake city to wait out storms
untill it leaves our area here. :)
But we didn't get anying noaa weather radio warnings
at 3:30am this morning. >:(
We had some good down pours rain here this morning...
thanks, 8)
amhighlander
Ps:Btw let me know your web site is back online yuntride. ;)
All the morons broke it its gone therre is a new site:
http://www.digitalsniper.com/index.php
Is the other site going to be coming back up or do the members have to re-register with this new place?
It will be back up. The server is down. The new site isn't fully functional yet.
There was some bad weather up here, so they most likely got hit by lightning.
Happens often.
I am thinking the server is down for the upgrades DS was talking about last week or the week before.
ya i was goin insane b/c i couldn't get on Fl ATV
Man. I cant stand not being on the Bus !!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif
Oh hell I'm sure Cain would let you climb on and go for a ride. It's a tighter fit but in a pinch it should do.
Does that make you feel more like you're on the bus?
bus is still gettin maintenance?
dang dude, they trippin foo :( i told them peanut butter wasnt a good lubricant for an engine.....
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:22:43 AM
Man. I cant stand not being on the Bus !!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif
Quad, after Cain lets him "ride" the bus ROFLMAO
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 02:24:38 AM
Oh hell I'm sure Cain would let you climb on and go for a ride. It's a tighter fit but in a pinch it should do.
Does that make you feel more like you're on the bus?
Man ! You gots to stop it whites gurl ! ;) 2:L 2:L
Its all good Quad!!!!! Glad we can all take a joke
I told Yunt not to smack off around things that have electricty in them !! Dumb redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:33:13 AM
I told Yunt not to smack off around things that have electricty in them !! Dumb redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L
LOL I don't even want to know!!!!
I hear he shorted out his pee pee. Poor fellow ! :o ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:33:13 AM
I told Yunt not to smack off around things that have electricty in them !! Dumb redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L
Were you watching him on your webcam again? I knew there was something wrong w/ that darn bus. You're supposed to be checking out voyeurbus.com. Not yuntwacksit.com . You need to come out w/ us some time.
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 02:36:48 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 02:33:13 AM
I told Yunt not to smack off around things that have electricty in them !! Dumb redneck !! ;) 2:L 2:L
Were you watching him on your webcam again? I knew there was something wrong w/ that darn bus. You're supposed to be checking out voyeurbus.com. Not yuntwacksit.com . You need to come out w/ us some time.
QT I'm not even going to comment, but I thought the real web site was shortstuff4sportos.com ;D
Just come on down and visit us on the Bus more often ya fat heads ! 2:L 2:L
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:05:31 AM
Just come on down and visit us on the Bus more often ya fat heads ! 2:L 2:L
Some sausage not bad. Too much sausage is a scary thing. And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 04:11:41 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:05:31 AM
Just come on down and visit us on the Bus more often ya fat heads ! 2:L 2:L
Some sausage not bad. Too much sausage is a scary thing. And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*
No worrys QT. From what Ive seen I`ll give you some sausage anytime you happen to crave any. No need for thanks. Thats just the kind of man I am. ;)
Quad, you crazy brotha.
Like father , like son. Now get out there and get your self some ! :ThumbsUp.gif 2:L
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:17:52 AM
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 04:11:41 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:05:31 AM
Just come on down and visit us on the Bus more often ya fat heads ! 2:L 2:L
Some sausage not bad. Too much sausage is a scary thing. And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*
No worrys QT. From what Ive seen I`ll give you some sausage anytime you happen to crave any. No need for thanks. Thats just the kind of man I am. ;)
Quad I"m flattered but I don't need your wife and kids missing you. You'd never want to go home. Then when she came to pick you up I'd have to kick her butt. I'm not really into fighting.
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:26:13 AM
Like father , like son. Now get out there and get your self some ! :ThumbsUp.gif 2:L
Thats the motto of the Hungwell family ;) ;D
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 04:27:11 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:17:52 AM
Quote from: QT314 on May 12, 2006, 04:11:41 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 04:05:31 AM
Just come on down and visit us on the Bus more often ya fat heads ! 2:L 2:L
Some sausage not bad. Too much sausage is a scary thing. And y'all seem to like playing in the sausage room which really worries me. :-*
No worrys QT. From what Ive seen I`ll give you some sausage anytime you happen to crave any. No need for thanks. Thats just the kind of man I am. ;)
Quad I"m flattered but I don't need your wife and kids missing you. You'd never want to go home. Then when she came to pick you up I'd have to kick her butt. I'm not really into fighting.
QT , Im single girl. Im a single dad. No worrys bout other women, ;) ;D
Quads a playa.
(http://www.fantasyworldcostumes.com/images/red%20hot%20playa%2015835.gif)
See I have this whole thing about sharing. I don't share well w/ kids. Sorry. QT's not a breeder.
I spoke with DS last night and he did not know the site was down. He said he would have someone reset the server.
Come on guys, Keep this for the short bus.
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok I corrected mine. LOL
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2006, 11:21:52 AM
Come on guys, Keep this for the short bus.
The Bus has no boundaries !!! ;) 8)
Have some manners Quad before you get your skull thumped... ;D
Quote from: Joedirt on May 12, 2006, 12:00:10 PM
Have some manners Quad before you get your skull thumped... ;D
Are you threating me ?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Do I look like a skull thumping Moderator?..you having withdrawls?
Quote from: Quad32x on May 12, 2006, 11:46:54 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2006, 11:21:52 AM
Come on guys, Keep this for the short bus.
The Bus has no boundaries !!! ;) 8)
and lot's of stops :-)
Id@
I think Mr bones is even trying to fix the server to get all you idiots off his site...LOL............... ;)
Quote from: Joedirt on May 12, 2006, 12:06:01 PM
Do I look like a skull thumping Moderator?..you having withdrawls?
Here you go Quad. Have fun in the Short Bus.
http://www.digitalsniper.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=19
Quote from: bushwacker on May 12, 2006, 12:27:20 PM
I think Mr bones is even trying to fix the server to get all you idiots off his site...LOL............... ;)
You no longer a Bus rider?
yea & the new site dont have any mods! so have at it!!!!!!!!! It wont be deleted foe a while & DS outta town!!!!!!
I can see it now. Retards wandering aimlessly wondering why the Bus hasnt come by there stops yet.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Its back up SEE YA!~
Quote from: yunt2ride on May 12, 2006, 10:36:26 AM
I spoke with DS last night and he did not know the site was down. He said he would have someone reset the server.
Thanks, for letting me know about that.
Well, I just went on web site just few mins ago
it's working great and doing fine. :)