I finally realized how to get tailgaters off your tail...chew tobacco and spit out the window...I swear this works. I had a guy right on my bumper in his nice new expensive car. A well aimed spit out the window hit his windshield. I look in the mirror and see a look of disgust and the guy backs off. Today another guy is doing the same thing...I do the same, and he backs off. If someone looks like their getting close, just let one fly like nothing happened...trust me...they back off ::)
Don't get mad...get even ;D
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
this sounds like a fun idea to try with some bubble gum for the non chewing people ;D
Or save a little soda in a cup, for just those moments.
Or a lot of soda.
How bout squirtin a load out at them ? That should work ! ;)
I used to carry some 1/4 inch ball bearing in my jacket pocket when I rode my Harley, anytime I felt on comfortable with someone getting to close I would toss a couple over my shoulder.
Quote from: Quad32x on May 11, 2006, 05:45:59 PM
How bout squirtin a load out at them ? That should work ! ;)
Dang Quad....... you need to keep both hands on the wheel. ;)
does dropping 1/4" ball bearings fit into the plan?? I throw mardi graw beads at them ::)
1st John 1:9, Psalms 119 vs.11, 1thess 4:11
Just bring up a Lugie and spit it upwards out the window and it will slam the center of the windshield a lot of times. LOL
I'm gonna try keeping a little squirt bottle of water and see how it flies out the window first,,,,,,,
Id@
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
Yeah and when a witness tells that you did that. guess what happens?
your insurance wont pay a dime since it was an intentional act and you end up getting sued.... not smart...
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 12, 2006, 07:40:57 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
Yeah and when a witness tells that you did that. guess what happens?
your insurance wont pay a dime since it was an intentional act and you end up getting sued.... not smart...
dang squirrels keep running out in front of me,,,,and I'm an animal lover.
;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 12, 2006, 07:50:29 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 12, 2006, 07:40:57 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
Yeah and when a witness tells that you did that. guess what happens?
your insurance wont pay a dime since it was an intentional act and you end up getting sued.... not smart...
dang squirrels keep running out in front of me,,,,and I'm an animal lover.
;-)
Id@
Yea they do!!! It's the darndest thing.
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 12, 2006, 07:40:57 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
Yeah and when a witness tells that you did that. guess what happens?
your insurance wont pay a dime since it was an intentional act and you end up getting sued.... not smart...
How would you know? ;)
Here's the best way EVER to handle tailgaters.
I had/have some friends who were always coming up with crazy inventions. For instance, once they took a smog pump off of a car and mated it to a go kart engine to form a crude supercharger. Worked great!
Well, these guys (brothers) recognized the need to deturr tailgaters. So, the re-routed their windshield wiper wash to spray directly onto thier muffler. Instead of water, they'd pee in the wash tank. Steamed pee is nasty!
If that were'nt enough, they took a 55 gal drum and filled it with water. Then, they'd collect road kill from time to time and toss it into the drum of water and put the lid back on. This drum sat behind their shop in the sun. They would remove the lid, dip out some of the nasty liquid and put it into their pee filled water wash tanks. Now, imagine road kill soup and steamed pee blowing back at you. NASTY!
Chillinthemost knows these guys too and can vouch for this story. It is 100% true.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2006, 09:17:13 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 12, 2006, 07:40:57 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
Yeah and when a witness tells that you did that. guess what happens?
your insurance wont pay a dime since it was an intentional act and you end up getting sued.... not smart...
How would you know? ;)
He is an insurance guy !!!
Quote from: dynodon on May 12, 2006, 10:15:18 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2006, 09:17:13 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 12, 2006, 07:40:57 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
Yeah and when a witness tells that you did that. guess what happens?
your insurance wont pay a dime since it was an intentional act and you end up getting sued.... not smart...
How would you know? ;)
He is an insurance guy !!!
yep....
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 12, 2006, 10:20:55 AM
Quote from: dynodon on May 12, 2006, 10:15:18 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2006, 09:17:13 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 12, 2006, 07:40:57 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 11, 2006, 05:01:56 PM
I just slam on my brakes. I also always leave my hitch in the receiver so that helps.
Yeah and when a witness tells that you did that. guess what happens?
your insurance wont pay a dime since it was an intentional act and you end up getting sued.... not smart...
How would you know? ;)
He is an insurance guy !!!
yep....
I know, I was just busting his chops. Hence the wink.
I knew a guy that had a Jeep Cherokee and took the rear windshield washer and just pointed it straight back. worked great. but the whole pee and roadkill makes a much better story and im sure its more effective.
do they sell that mix on e-bay yet?? LOL.And to think i WOULD HAVE MY kids grap the wheel & I would pee out the window???????????
I don't kno about you wacker but I know for a fact that Art can pee out the window, heck he will even jump in the bed and grab another beer while hes at it.
somehow I believe that :-X
Take WD-40 and put it in the rear washer squirter so when they turn on wiper it just smears. They will have to pull over so no more tail gator.