;D ;D
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS FAMILY WEEKEND MAY 19th, 20th & 21st!
Gates open Friday at 9:00am and NEVER close until Sunday May 21st
at DARK! Adults are $30.00 for a weekend pass/ Children 12 and under $5.00 all three days includes camping and entertainment.
If you can only come one day, Sundays are $15.oo for Adults and $5.oo for children 12 and under. Saturday night 8:00pm to Midnight "WILDCARD"
will be playing and the Mechanical bull will be back, too!!
Thanks,
Mark & Patti
www.l-cross.com
I will definitly be there on sat afternoon. Can't wait. Got to try my new king quad out. ;D
im leavin fri @ 4am and will be back late sun 8)
I will be there, cant wait to ride again!
i'm most likely gonna be there. look out for me on my big red golf cart. can't miss it. c-ya
I want to go, but it's getting too damn hot to tent camp. >:(
Quotebut it's getting too damn hot to tent camp
I hear ya on that!
I'm a maybe. If so then I should be there late Friday night.
Any body else goin. I and 3 friends are going. Will there be a trail ride on sat afternoon. I am looking to get there about 2 or 3. Also, will 2 wheel drive quads make it on the trail. Is there a lot of mud on the trail ride. Please respond. Thanx Patrick
I will be there with like 10 friends .. Just got some rain finally so im sure it will be MUDDDDYYYY..Cant wait
i might be out there if i can get a brute force on friday or sat and ill be there sunday with a rancher,brute and a lil recon with a messed up front plastics and bumper
;D ;D
unvme2420,
YES, 2 wheel drive can make the trail ride!! It is a really pretty ride that is 20 miles round trip. Not too much mud if any on the ride, more nature and cool things to see. Plenty of MUD at the PARK!!
Thanks,
Patti P
Do you have any trail rides on Sunday?
;D ;D
Yes, there are trail rides scheduled for 10:00am both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
That will be posted on the message board located at the guard house at the front gate. If there are any changes that will be posted as well.
Thanks,
Patti
;D ;D
Gates open in 30 MINUTES!!!
www.l-cross.com
Thanks,
Patti