Who is getting rained on? The radar is showing the majority of west central Florida and it's heading east.
All wet here.
Just had a huge thunder bolt go over the building here in South Orlando! It can rain for a week, no arguments from me. My sprinkler well went dry 3 days ago.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! ;D
Soaked here, hope it keeps falling. What gets me is the weather people said it was 60% chance the other week and we didn't get a drop. Now they say 20% and it is pouring.
I hope it POURS in Okee.....rain rain..... ;)
I don't think it rained on us.. ofcourse.. i just woke up..
it rained here but weathermen dont know cause at 7 am they predict rain ice and hail and when u get home at 6pm they say see it didnt rain an was nice as hell
Nope it deffinately didn't rain here. The grass is dry as crud and so is the dirt.
Poured like cats and dogs here!!!!
Got a very little bit over here on the Space Coast this morning. Barely enough to even penetrate the ground. Need more to get these wildfires under control.
its raining here, pretty dark out too.
RAIN! Rain would be awesome for Holey Lands this weekend...just to add a bit more mud and keep the dust off a little bit! I do love mud (even though I'm always stuck in it! but I enjoy getting stuck also)
Devin
You'll need to get a winch soon. lol After hurricane season starts it'll be all mud.
poured here in jacksonville
Spoke to soon, starting to rain here now. Not very hard yet though.. hopefully it'll get harder.
It rained here, but not a stitch to be found lying around.
I'm in Boca Raton right now...(a little North and East of holey lands) and its really dark outside, like the sky is about to open up give us that manna from heaven (MUDD!!)
Yippe
Devin
Same, only drizzled for about 15 mins. :(
isnt there an old country song................
tumbling, tumbleweed............something. ;D
well thats how it is in miami. not one drop.
man we sure can use some too. :-\
MY GARDEN IS LOVING THE RAIN, RADISHES, CORN, BEAN, PUMPKINS AND WATER MELONS ARE COMING UP. CORN IS ALREADY KNEE HIGH. YUM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on May 09, 2006, 06:31:07 PM
MY GARDEN IS LOVING THE RAIN, RADISHES, CORN, BEAN, PUMPKINS AND WATER MELONS ARE COMING UP. CORN IS ALREADY KNEE HIGH. YUM
I'll take some corn ;D
Rained here for a couple hours this morning. I'm glad it was my half day. I got to lay in bed and be lazy listening to it.
Quote from: 05greengriz on May 09, 2006, 06:44:30 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on May 09, 2006, 06:31:07 PM
MY GARDEN IS LOVING THE RAIN, RADISHES, CORN, BEAN, PUMPKINS AND WATER MELONS ARE COMING UP. CORN IS ALREADY KNEE HIGH. YUM
I'll take some corn ;D
we all know chuck is in the automobile industry. he doesnt plan on eating his corn.
hes making ethanol.
hey remember bill gates started in his garage.
chuck starting in his backyard. ;D
Dry as a bone here, and really hot. Holeylands will stay nice and dry, so I'm happy.
we don't need it to stay "totally" dry...we need some mud out there! Without mud its nothin but a big dust bowl! and who really enjoys dust?
Dev
We need major mud so I can have an excuse for bigger tires! :D
Yea we got about 1 inch or so here in Jacksonville. We are doing a little bit better than u guys to the south. All these wimpy cold fronts aren't gonna break the drough either. What we need is either A. A big low pressure to stall over the state or B. Wait untill hurricane season starts and have a slow moving tropical storm dump about 4 inches on us all..
its finally raining in cocoa!!!!! not very much but we'll take it.
Its drier than a popcorn fart in west palm..The canals are dried up to.
[attachment deleted by admin]
It rained here for a very short while (less than 30 minutes)....but it's better than nothing.
I aint been home since Tuesday,,,,,wonder how the pool is.
Id@
I don't livr to far from bushwacker, VERY dry here. It has rained all around town except here.
we got a bit, not enough to keep the ground dustless for the weekend though. hopefully we will get some unexpected rain tomorrow so saturday morning will be nice for riding.
Finally it poured for about 40 minutes to an hour this morning.