Does anyone know of a Ac nerf bar without a peg or heel guard that will mount to a ims roll design kick-up foot peg?
Standard AC Racing nerfs will work. The bolts line right up.
ok thanks, ive been emailing ims and ac all day and havent gotten a clear answer :-\
No problem. My friends and I all run that set up.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 09, 2006, 02:05:51 PM
No problem. My friends and I all run that set up.
Me too.... :ThumbsUp.gif
how do they like them?
Everyone I know who has ridden with IMS pegs won't use anything else.
well i just called ims and they dont have the ac nerfs any more so I ordered there nerf, the ims pro series or somthing like that...lets hope they are good ::)
yes they will! JP has them on his bike! ;)
go with the ims pegs they are nice! 8)
ya i thought he had ims nerfs. thanks eric...i just ordered the nerfs and heel gaurds and the nerfs are being processed or already shipped ;D