We are looking for a few good people. We need really soon an office person who has great comunication skills, computer freindly, organized, and a quick learner. If interested or know someone who is please call me at 407-427-6204.
Thanks,
Jesse
depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)
Id@
I cAN tYpe WeLl can I Havve thee JoB, anD I Love to tAlk to peeps aall the time do i fit the proFile ;)
Where are you located? What type of business?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 09, 2006, 10:19:34 AM
depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)
Id@
Id@'s Your man, but you gotta let him wear a helmet to work ;) any problems with that Jesse?? :L
Quote from: Honda328i on May 09, 2006, 11:15:15 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 09, 2006, 10:19:34 AM
depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)
Id@
Id@'s Your man, but you gotta let him wear a helmet to work ;) any problems with that Jesse?? :L
didn't think of that,,,sweet, can I huh huh?
Id@
Quote from: Honda328i on May 09, 2006, 11:15:15 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 09, 2006, 10:19:34 AM
depending on what your'e paying, I'm game ;-)
Id@
Id@'s Your man, but you gotta let him wear a helmet to work ;) any problems with that Jesse?? :L
I SECOND THAT