I took the following off the Apollo Motorcycle Club's website:
Attention!!! The fire, just south of the event property, has been contained and the event is still in a 'GO' mode. I'm sure everyone is aware of the extremely dry conditions so there should be no issues whatever with the fact that there will be no campfires allowed! Everyone needs to exercise extreme caution regarding cigarettes or anything else capable of igniting a potentially disastrous fire during this event...
It looks like it is still on but could get cancelled
They aint gonna cancel. They are all doing a rain dance this week.
You better do alot better rain dance! I hope they bring on some tanker trucks!!!!!!!!
This run IMO is an incredibly irresponsible idea....the timing could not be worse.They should make it another date..I'll be surprised if the county/state doesn't have something to say about it.....How are you guys goona like driving down US1 to get there....I95 is now closed indefinitly because of falling trees.
I am very surprised that they are still having the run also! There has actually already been a fire on the property that they are having this event!
When is this ride. I thought the rabbit run was around easter and easter has passed.
The ride has been canceled
Yes, It has been cancelled...better off I guess.