...just joined the Marines.
I am so proud but so sad at the same time.
I had to tell someone.
he leaves in September
joined the best ;)
what is he planning on doing in there?
he sez aircraft mechanic.
something he has always wanted to do.
gets good money there if he gets out and goes to bowing or something like that.
smart boy i wish i had join tha arm forces. don't get me wrong i've done well for my self, but i would had like to travel and learn something i relly like, any ways that's great
DId he join as in just get into bootcamp or just graduated ???
My brother graudated from parris island 1/3/03 It was cool
god bless your son
Thats awsome, pat him on the back for me and tell him the Watson family is proud of him.
Semper Fi !!!!! OORAAH!!!!
He's a brave man and being trained by the bravest. God bless him and your family, and thank him for fighting for our country. Truly a brave, courageous decision.
Thats a strong, brave decision, god bless him.
SEMPER FI
CONGRATS [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Thanx ya'll..
it was a shocker to me because he never really mentioned interest in going before...
i'm so proud...
he's gonna be a man soon.. :'(
Rock on and tell him thanks from my family!
I wish I had joined straight out of high school, I would have liked to have had that experience!