As announced at the drivers meeting tonight (May 6) mandatory riding gear rules will be enforced at the May 13th event:
Helmet
Gloves
Chest Protector
Long sleaves
Long pants (no half pants or shorts)
Neck collars are encouraged...
Also, as someone found out tonight if you enter the flag tower and interupt the flagman or Lisa (the scoring lady) you will be asked to leave the grounds for that night...no exceptions. You will also be asked to leave if use bad language or yell at officials. The rider who was doing donuts on the track while everyone else was staging...not cool.
May 13th is the next race and a points night.
Comments??? Remember I am just the messenger...
I should be there. if work lets me
Already setting the stages for a whole line of excuses are ya??? ;)
Dont worry gary ill be there to keep the Zuki's in the Front!!
thanks scooter I glad you will keep zuk up top where it belongs how did you do at quad wars. Dave just wants me to have an excuss for not being there
It should be some great racing, I look forward to seeing it instead of being in staging. Dave, Gary good luck. 8)
P.S. Derek is coming down to represent the 2-strokes in the open class. Hopefully he will do well, but most of all I hope everyone is safe. GasGas man you coming?
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 08, 2006, 08:04:04 AM
thanks scooter I glad you will keep zuk up top where it belongs how did you do at quad wars. Dave just wants me to have an excuss for not being there
If you mean having an excuse for not riding in Quad Wars...don't worry I won't razz you about Quad Wars. Chris and I looked into doing that a few years ago but when we were told the event is staged we passed. I might be wrong but I think all the promoter would give us was a free t-shirt and two tickets for family members. So unless it has changed, it didn't seem too appealing...
...as far as this Saturday you better think up something good if you are gonna be a no-show Jones!!
we got some rain last night so I should be there and I think I am going to be coming for Dave. well boys I think it is time to run 2 classes I will run the inter. and then back it up with a win in the open class. I need to find out where I stand with the fast boys. But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
we got some rain last night so I should be there and I think I am going to be coming for Dave. well boys I think it is time to run 2 classes I will run the inter. and then back it up with a win in the open class. I need to find out where I stand with the fast boys.
Yes the rain...finally!! I sure hope Ocala got a soaking. Doug said last week the track wasn't getting watered enough. Oh by the way, you already know where you stand in the open class...in the bleachers!!!LOLOLOL :) ;D
;D 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
to be clear about this weekend and so thats it clear to Doug.... :S
I will be test and tuning saturday night, not racing for the win....
I need to get the jetting and gearing right before i start handing it to you guys...
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 09, 2006, 09:14:33 AM
;D 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
to be clear about this weekend and so thats it clear to Doug.... :S
I will be test and tuning saturday night, not racing for the win....
I need to get the jetting and gearing right before i start handing it to you guys...
Oh pulllleeezzzzzz ........ ::)
I have to say that becuase we will NEVER hear the end of it from the fella who rides the 450..
2:L :W
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 09, 2006, 09:14:33 AM
;D 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
to be clear about this weekend and so thats it clear to Doug.... :S
I will be test and tuning saturday night, not racing for the win....
I need to get the jetting and gearing right before i start handing it to you guys...
Thurs night I am going to DC to test and tune, you should take the R.
OH! good idea! I will. i just called you... cant call me back? :box.gif
Dades still running ? ???
practice.. only....
I am on the phone helping walking someone through our website...DA...you know the type. I 'll call you in a few.
and yes DC stills lets quads practice Thursday night 6-10 for 10 bucks.
sucks to be you!.... :o opps i mean better you than me! No more phone calls for me baby :bow.gif
What tha ............. D amn it Chris pick up the phone ! I know your there ! >:(
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 09, 2006, 09:10:21 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
we got some rain last night so I should be there and I think I am going to be coming for Dave. well boys I think it is time to run 2 classes I will run the inter. and then back it up with a win in the open class. I need to find out where I stand with the fast boys.
Yes the rain...finally!! I sure hope Ocala got a soaking. Doug said last week the track wasn't getting watered enough. Oh by the way, you already know where you stand in the open class...in the bleachers!!!LOLOLOL :) ;D
when I get done with you, your going to wish you would have stayed at the house lol not even had come to the track
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol
Don't get too excited, I just picked up the bike today It will be next time before it gets initiated.........Be careful of what you ask for too, Those Hondas WILL run. I plan giving you a miserable workout :deal.gif in the Intermediate class... hehe.
Is the next race the 27th? We were comming the 13th to run the minis but had other stuff come up.
Quote from: Scott270r on May 09, 2006, 04:28:23 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol
Don't get too excited, I just picked up the bike today It will be next time before it gets initiated.........Be careful of what you ask for too, Those Hondas WILL run. I plan giving you a miserable workout :deal.gif in the Intermediate class... hehe.
I cant wait, you better bring more then a stock bike to daddy's class 'BOY' lol go ahead get it ready and bring it down oil change 20 to 30 min.,, look it over 20 min make sure everything is right, drive it around get used to it and bring it and race it so I can spank it hahahahaha
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:44:04 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on May 09, 2006, 04:28:23 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 09, 2006, 08:32:15 AM
But I got to run the inter. class so I can show Scott450r around the track lol
Don't get too excited, I just picked up the bike today It will be next time before it gets initiated.........Be careful of what you ask for too, Those Hondas WILL run. I plan giving you a miserable workout :deal.gif in the Intermediate class... hehe.
I cant wait, you better bring more then a stock bike to daddy's class 'BOY' lol go ahead get it ready and bring it down oil change 20 to 30 min.,, look it over 20 min make sure everything is right, drive it around get used to it and bring it and race it so I can spank it hahahahaha
LOL Gary, Don't make me bring out the 330R on you now, you KNOW what would happen then!
I have been getting help from an anonymous expert on 450R's Gary so when the time is right I will represent. I need a cam and Piston and I should be ready for you.
I may just get in on some of that dade city action thursday night. Sounds like fun.
Alright fellas, now thats quite a haul. Got home bout an hour ago. Had a good time. First time on a dirt track. Lot of fun. Was good to meet a few of ya. The z monster's a mess. Will be breakin er down tomorrow for a good cleanin. Got to get it nice and shiny for the ocala debut. See yall saturday. ;)
hey, hey, hey ladies and gentleman about 24 hours till race time and let the show begin
Quote from: superstar on May 12, 2006, 12:19:47 AM
Alright fellas, now thats quite a haul. Got home bout an hour ago. Had a good time. First time on a dirt track. Lot of fun. Was good to meet a few of ya. The z monster's a mess. Will be breakin er down tomorrow for a good cleanin. Got to get it nice and shiny for the ocala debut. See yall saturday. ;)
I was at DC Thurs too but didn't realize you were there. Your ride will definately bring home more clay from DC than at Ocala. Come look for us before the race at Ocala.
2 am I sure hope you got that thing right Dave that is late man I will see everyone at the track about 5:30 or 6
Just remember to bring my beer BOY ! :o
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on May 13, 2006, 07:59:46 AM
2 am I sure hope you got that thing right Dave that is late man I will see everyone at the track about 5:30 or 6
Still got a few little issues to work out but I'm on it. Last night was a late night, I think I may get to the track early just to take a nap!!!
Gooooooo Dave !!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 13, 2006, 02:11:07 AM
Quote from: superstar on May 12, 2006, 12:19:47 AM
Alright fellas, now thats quite a haul. Got home bout an hour ago. Had a good time. First time on a dirt track. Lot of fun. Was good to meet a few of ya. The z monster's a mess. Will be breakin er down tomorrow for a good cleanin. Got to get it nice and shiny for the ocala debut. See yall saturday. ;)
I was at DC Thurs too but didn't realize you were there. Your ride will definately bring home more clay from DC than at Ocala. Come look for us before the race at Ocala.
I will, im figurin on bein over there early, what time can we start test and tune. I left about 930 from dc. Monster seemed to be runnin good so i didnt need to ware it out, just goin around in circles.
See everone soon fixin to load up and head out in a few
See ya There!!!
Get It Rags!
Good racing everyone, good turn out sorry for superstar he bent an axle and not sure what all other, hope your ok well I am going to bed with my 2 not 1 but 2 did not finish lol but its all good.
For entertainment value turn 4 had it last night hands down ! :o 2:L
Damage report.
Leftwheel
Left hub
Handle bars
Axle (slightly tweeked) :(
Lower back (extremely tweeked) :'(
Pride ????
It was definately an adventure, although i was disappointed,that there were no awards categories for best roll, or summersault.
Either way it was all in all a good time, just wish ida made atleast 1 complete lap :D. Glad everyone else had a safe night. See ya next time.
Ride hard and go home early!!!
If it Counts For anything Super i Gave your Turn 4 Trick a 10 out of 10
Glad you walked you was able to walk away from it!
I personaly Ran Like CRAP Last night the Track in the main SuckEd!!
Guess it wasnt that bad i still beat gary haha ;)
Nice Meeting Everyone!! Looks Like i gotta Spend a lil Money now so i can Keep up! Atleast a Member of LFG still took home a WIN that round man was runnin last night!
See Everyone in a Few Races
so who one last night i know it was not a black raptor, haha ! gary thank you and your dad very much for letting us plug into your generator!! really appreciate it! hope your ok super star!
no problem Scott well we have not heard from the tally boys yet they are still sleeping. scooter I will be back and get you next time lolgoing to start changing the set up some now I might fall off the deep end. ware is Dave at is he still working on that thing, calm down man you got 4 weeks take some time off lol
I've been doing Mother's Day and haven't touched my bike, still covered in mud from the main ??? , or should it be called
"The Hydroplane Main"??? I guess Quad 32X liked the turn 4 end of the track because no one could steer through the mud with flattrack slicks on the front!!! My face shield was so muddy I ALMOST took out Derek while standing on the track after his bike ejected him. Crazy.
I haven't posted any info on the next event yet because I haven't talked with Tim at the track yet. I will post the info as soon as I get it.
dont worry Dave my Nobby tires wouldn't turn either last night >:(
thanks for not hitting me dave!!!! true friend!!!! ;D you know i would do the same for you.......
yeahhhh rightt!!! LOL! ;) trust me he was aiming for ya Derek, he just couldnt see! :R
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 05:57:12 AM
yeahhhh rightt!!! LOL! ;) trust me he was aiming for ya Derek, he just couldnt see! :R
WARE where you at ? :dunno.gif
mothers day wife duties on saturday. It was a good trade off.
I think I`ll leave that one alone. 2:L
you better... if you know my wife..... :box.gif
Yes sir Mr. Ware sir. I dont want this ..... :ouch.gif
Matt,
I don't know his name but One of the LFG racing team members won the intermediate class. Derek won the Open Expert on My 250R and a new guy named Barry won the beginner on a 400EX. Dave will have to post the rest of the results from Tim.
Hey Matt , It was Steves buddy Danial on his Honda 450r. Fat man bringing it ! ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on May 15, 2006, 11:34:06 AM
Yes sir Mr. Ware sir. I dont want this ..... :ouch.gif
no, i wouldnt :box.gif you... the :hotty2.gif would :box.gif you and give you :ouch.gif then you will be asking for :H
Next, you would need a :drink.gif to get your :foot.gif
then i might be able to get some :Z while dave, gary, and doug are :stoogies.gif
or they might be :groupies.gif for all we know! :O :O
Scooter,
What do you think of this one:
3. Trips to Ocala Thunderbowl
3. 1st Place Open Class wins
0. % Chance of getting beat
R - Mighty
P.S. Maybe if Derek built nightbreed's engines he would switch back to a 2-stroke!!...LOL
P.S.S. It was great finally getting to meet you Scooter. Matt where you at?? We need more 250R's.
Hear that thunder in the distance ? Theres a zilla coming. :o
Quote from: Quad32x on May 15, 2006, 03:34:42 PM
Hear that thunder in the distance ? Theres a zilla coming. :o
Bring it quadman, That's another ring dinger in the mix.
4 Sale
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,14378.0.html
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 06:59:07 PM
Matt that is a bone stock bike, other than a pipe the motor hasnt been touched, no porting, stock carb, stock ignition... give me a break... if your impressed your ported 330cc race bike would beat a 250cc stock bike... that was WELL over a year ago...thats pathetic. things have changed a lot in the past year... plus as dave and I have said a billion times when one of us races that bike its just for fun, its not a competive bike. but yet everyone is thrilled they beat it.. its a 30hp bike...
Chris I wish you would go ahead and let me trade you my 2001 400EX with some cash for that Cali bike. You'll get to see it plenty and you can feel good its in great hands. I need another 250R and you guys have like 5 of them......What do you say man??
P.S. You and Dave need to come up to Moultrie one weekend and test/tune with us.
Alright now ! Dont make me and Gary pull you boys apart again ! :cursing.gif
Quote from: Scott270r on May 15, 2006, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 06:59:07 PM
Chris I wish you would go ahead and let me trade you my 2001 400EX with some cash for that Cali bike. You'll get to see it plenty and you can feel good its in great hands. I need another 250R and you guys have like 5 of them......What do you say man??
P.S. You and Dave need to come up to Moultrie one weekend and test/tune with us.
Scott,
The Cali bike has plans so it's gonna stay put, besides I promised Gary I would lap him with it one night in the main, lol. As far as Moultrie, I spoke with Derek, plans are in the works. I will get with Chris but I am waiting on a new carb, I am not going to try to flattrack with drag carbs anymore, lesson learned :'(.
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 15, 2006, 10:32:13 PM
Quote from: Scott270r on May 15, 2006, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 15, 2006, 06:59:07 PM
Chris I wish you would go ahead and let me trade you my 2001 400EX with some cash for that Cali bike. You'll get to see it plenty and you can feel good its in great hands. I need another 250R and you guys have like 5 of them......What do you say man??
P.S. You and Dave need to come up to Moultrie one weekend and test/tune with us.
Scott,
The Cali bike has plans so it's gonna stay put, besides I promised Gary I would lap him with it one night in the main, lol. As far as Moultrie, I spoke with Derek, plans are in the works. I will get with Chris but I am waiting on a new carb, I am not going to try to flattrack with drag carbs anymore, lesson learned :'(.
Dave, pull the carbs off my bike, after all they are yours...
since were off racing for a month we can head up there.
call me at my desk when you get to work...
Gentlemen please. Your both friends so quit the bickering before I spank both of ya ! :o
tell'em quad32x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ;D
Quote from: derek330 on May 16, 2006, 10:44:22 AM
tell'em quad32x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ;D
You would think they were maried. :L
nah,, were not like tim and steve....!! have you been rubbing his back since he wrecked? :R
Im gonna rub your eye ! Punk.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh you wanna fight..? well why dont you stick your head up your butt and fight for air! :P
Bite me.
[attachment deleted by admin]
please none of your cross dressing pics on this site.. there are kids on here...
Ok. How bout a pic of me fishing then.
[attachment deleted by admin]
wow my computer crashes and i been missing all the action!
Scott and Dereck Great to Meet you two Goons ;)
i didnt have a good night so im gonna lay back and laugh
Quad and GasGas i got a bone to pick with you 2 fat men >:(
Guess ill have to sick my back up on yall next time
thanks tim! pig...... ;D
thats Mr. Pig to you sqeaky
Hey Scooter,
Who is nightbreed anyway? Which quad was he on Saturday? Was he the guy who won the intermediate class?
P.S. Nightbreed should switch back!!! 8)
Scott that was Danial of Team LFG that won Intermed. class. I dont think Nightbreed was there.
I think Nightbreed is Mike from ATP in Apopka and his wife is Mrs Nightbreed (Melissa) but they probably weren't at Ocala , they run DC MX and Sand Mountain TT races.
Dave,
I don't get it. What is the significance of a guy who races MX switching to a four stroke? I though he was somebody who races Ocala. I bet he switched because you nee ALOT of new parts ALL the time when you race MX ....LOL.
Scooter please explain, I don't understand what you are trying to say about 2-strokes. Is Nightbreed a flattracker at all?
No the nightbreeds arnt flat trackers
MY understanding of Mike and Melissa going to 4 strokes was something to do with a current production bike.. like what happened in the GNCC a while back..
Quote from: Quad32x on May 16, 2006, 12:19:21 PM
Ok. How bout a pic of me fishing then.
is that a pic of your boyfriend? Did he pose for you? Haha
Your funny for a little queer ! Na man ! Thats your dad showin off your pacifier. :M
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That has to be the best come back ever! :R :R